• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin - Magnets, how do they work?(paid plugins) (1 Viewer)

Hydeke

RedCents
84¢
Was considering buying a license for a paid plugin. When I purchase is it tied to my account?
I was looking for some info on how they work in that regard with installation, if anyone could shed some light.

Was considering buying a license for a paid plugin. When I purchase is it tied to my account?
I was looking for some info on how they work in that regard with installation, if anyone could shed some light.
Yes, it is tied to your Hydeke account.

they should all have "Terms and Conditions"
Here is the one for berzerker, for example

RE: installation - for test/emu they're included with your VV lvl 2 subscription, and you can just load them and off ya go. For EQ Live, once you purchase a license, you will see it in your plugins tab of your RedGuide's updater/launcher - usually downloads itself upon patch updates, but depending on your network speed and demand, you might check there and double check that the most recent one has been downloaded.

Plugin - Magnets, how do they work?(paid plugins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back