• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Mage rescue plugin or macro (2 Viewers)

RedCents
757¢
I've been looking around and haven't found one. Is there a plugin to have a mage automatically CoH a group member that has drawn aggro while the tank is not engaged? This has happened more times than I'd like. Usually in scenarios where I'm moving my team and a member falls off a ledge and while the auto Nav has him running back, sometimes it causes a nasty train. Can also think of this type of plugin being helpful while running a toon around grabbing ground spawns. If accidentally aggros something, have the mage react and CoH back to safety.

If this is not available, anyone able to write a macro that I could have hotkeyed on my tank (driving toon) that would have my mage auto target a member that is far away and CoH?

Thanks!

I've been looking around and haven't found one. Is there a plugin to have a mage automatically CoH a group member that has drawn aggro while the tank is not engaged? This has happened more times than I'd like. Usually in scenarios where I'm moving my team and a member falls off a ledge and while the auto Nav has him running back, sometimes it causes a nasty train. Can also think of this type of plugin being helpful while running a toon around grabbing ground spawns. If accidentally aggros something, have the mage react and CoH back to safety.

If this is not available, anyone able to write a macro that I could have hotkeyed on my tank (driving toon) that would have my mage auto target a member that is far away and CoH?

Thanks!
you have mq2mage

/bct mage //mag coth name where name is the person you want coth'd

Request - Mage rescue plugin or macro

Users who are viewing this thread

• T
Back