• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Macroquest (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,772¢
Ok so I figured out I had some corrupt files on my computer, some programs wouldnt work so I had to delete them and start over with a fresh install. I did the same with the program here as I was having issues with 5 toons that I box with 6. So I reinstalled the program, even went through the videos to make sure I didnt forget anything. So the problem is the follow dosent work very good, nor does the come to me command. Half the time the other toons wont fight and wont send in there pets to fight or they some how target a NPC no where around close, or sometimes they just take off and run around bringing shit into the camp. My BST is Main and my Rogue is ALT. I use RGMERCS also. Seemed to me the program worked fine before the last patch, and yes my VV is up to date along with everything else. I put it in a directory C:\Program Files\MQ2. Now I am seeing a dir in Program Files (x86) with the same program not sure how that happened it is not a full dir tho. Should I have maybe put it in the dir the program is set for? I am out of ideas and I really dont want to spend all my time deleting and installing. Thanx in advance

Hi Mogley,
Love your avatar, best guess from what I'm gathering is you have not got all your settings back the way you had them yet and maybe not set your MQ2 directory in the launcher. Some of the tech savvy guys on here sometimes can do screen sharing if you will allow them and hopefully can help you resolve your issue. With your guys running all over and not listening properly, it really sounds like its just a settings issue that needs reset. Something along the lines of /camphere off and /afollow on ..that type thing.

Hi Mogley,
Love your avatar, best guess from what I'm gathering is you have not got all your settings back the way you had them yet and maybe not set your MQ2 directory in the launcher. Some of the tech savvy guys on here sometimes can do screen sharing if you will allow them and hopefully can help you resolve your issue. With your guys running all over and not listening properly, it really sounds like its just a settings issue that needs reset. Something along the lines of /camphere off and /afollow on ..that type thing.
I am not really sure I am not computer savy. I probably should have quit playing and shouldnt have come back. At 68 I should be doing other stuff lol

Tech - Macroquest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back