• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro Help (1 Viewer)

swag

RedCents
Since I have been using MQ2 for 2 weeks now , I would like to learn about how to create a macro.

I have created an in-game HotKey for an Enchanter to have:
Perma Rune.
Perma Color Shock
Perma Mind over Matter

I just want to create a Macro for Perma Rune first, then after this is created and tested then I would like to add the other 2 hotkeys on my own. First I need someone to help me get started writing the first macro for Perma Rune.

Here is the hotkey for Perma Rune:

Hotkey Slot number #9
LINE1: /TARGET MYSELF
LINE2: /ALT ACTIVATE 35 (MGB)
LINE3: /ALT ACTIVATE 173 (ELDRITH RUNE)
LINE4: /ALT ACTIVATE 409 (STASIS) -Any long casting aa will work here.
LINE5: /STOPCAST

Theory: Mob hits enchanter and "The Shimmer of Runes Fades" Then Hotkey #9 is activated and enchanter is re-runed saving the enchanters life hopefully.

Event1: I would like to have a macro that executes when the message "The Shimmer of Runes Fades" if this is true then hotkey #9 activates and runes the enchanter.

Note:
"The Shimmer of Runes Fades" message would account for 2 events 1. mobs hitting enchanter and 2. the buff timer exhausting itself.

Any ideas on the feasabilty of this?

For the way you are asking try this:

rune.mac
Rich (BB code):
|Always make sure in your events you use "," and a period.
#event rune "The Shimmer of Runes Fades."

Sub Main
:loop
/doevents
/goto :loop
/return

Sub event_rune
/keypress 9
/return

Rich (BB code):
#event runefade "The Shimmer of Runes Fades."
#event interrupted "Your spell is interrupted."

Sub Main
:loopstart
/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Eeldrith Rune]}) /doevents
/goto :loopstart
/return

Sub event_runefade
/keypress 9
/return

Sub event_interrupted
/goto :loopstart
/return

EDIT: Damnit Tone you beat me

Last edited:
Guess so, I know nothing about everything, for as I say many many times, I am an idiot. But I need to learn some kind of way :D It just takes me longer than other people, and I mess up a lot :cool:

Macro Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back