• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

lvl 28 in need of help? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood forge

RedCents
P.S i might h_ve writen this before but i c_nt find it _nywhere on this site...
Pss one of my letters dont work on l_ptop so it will be repl_ced with _.

so i h_ve pl_yed World of W_rcr_ft for 3 months now and i only h_ve 2 gold _nd _ level 28 ch_recter .... so im not _sking for a free guide or _nything im just _sking for someone to help me!! _ny help _t _ll will be gre_tly _pre_cited

Th_nk you for re_ding​

Good time of w_rcr_ft :# _nd b_d times :(

Nope I see it as well. He has an A in his other post as well. He didn't double check himself very well.

Blood forge said:
lol funny ye_h i know lol but is there _ny free str_tegy guides?

In short... No.... if you want strat's pay for access to the WoW section here. Plenty of tips and strategies there... Otherwise take your spam elsewhere please.

And Please post in the general section not the submissions for free access since you are not requesting it.

Blood forge said:

so i h_ve pl_yed World of W_rcr_ft for 3 months now and i only h_ve 2 gold _nd _ level 28 ch_recter .... so im not _sking for a free guide or _nything im just _sking for someone to help me!! _ny help _t _ll will be gre_tly _pre_cited

Th_nk you for re_ding​

Mind explaining the red and bolded letters?

You got owned, your A key aint broke, as I said in your other post. You got owned by me, and now by Bandera, and before by the mods, and now by the mods again who will probably delete this thread too.

Blood forge said:

Th_nk you for re_ding​

It took me 2 years to get my first 60. Somewhere around 25days played. QQ more plz.

No, we've said this a few times before, there are no FREE GUIDES FOR YOU!!!

Either submit something worthy of free access, or cough up the measly 5$ and get access to the WoW section.

Please stop spamming these forums with these seless topics.

OK can this guy just please be IP banned, he is a waste of time... :judge

You have been told repeatedly that there are no free guides, and you are just making an ass of yourself and wasting every ones time.

That's interesting because you are the same person.

Blood Forge = Blood or not Bloody WoW

lvl 28 in need of help?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back