• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Lvl 120 BiS Type 3 Augs (1 Viewer)

Solution
Just buy whatever the level 120 vendor sells that match the spells that you use. There's no reason for a player to "generate" a list because it's just going to be a list of what the vendor sells.
Just buy whatever the level 120 vendor sells that match the spells that you use. There's no reason for a player to "generate" a list because it's just going to be a list of what the vendor sells.

Solution
Answer: All of them.
i'd disagree with this.

some classes have "mostly" useless type 3s - abilities that you just don't use.

some classes (like shm/clr) find benefit in getting previous tier'd stuff for things they use multiple tier's of (remedy / reckless, etc)

you also need to keep a stone of judgment and your ToV % increaser

i'd disagree with this.

some classes (like shm/clr) find benefit in getting previous tier'd stuff for things they use multiple tier's of (remedy / reckless, etc)

All classes want the stone of judgement Sic? I try not to get hit with my necro 😉

i'd disagree with this.

This is very helpful, thank you! I'll look into the Stone of Judgment and TOV augs.

Question - Lvl 120 BiS Type 3 Augs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back