• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Lurking to learn! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
68¢
Title says it all, I appreciate the forums for what they are. A ton of information for someone like myself who is lost and on the fence if I want to move forward trying to box. The more I read over the forums and watch some videos the more I am interested. My biggest struggle is not knowing if I can wrap my mind around how to successfully do it without spending more time messing with things then playing the game. Until I figure it out, I will see you in the forums as I continue to lurk and learn along the way.

Badseed

Lurk all you need to... just remember if you have questions ASK!!!! Like most things if you try to learn it by yourself it may take a while... Don't be shy... ASK!!!

We can't help you figure out what to do unless you let us know what you thinking. Remember there are no stupid questions.... Just ASK and someone here will answer....

Also remember to have fun....

Zeb

Is there anyone that can give be a fast breakdown on levels and Redcents?

Thanks for the post Mini, answered my questions for me:-)

A lot of us are in the same shoes here, learning as we go, but there are so many helpful people here with a plethora of knowledge. They are what make it, not only easier but, so much more fun to learn it all! So welcome to the best community ever Badseed! And THANK YOU to those who walk us through it patiently and tirelessly!

IRL - Lurking to learn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back