• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.
Lua Loc Clock

Lua - Lua Loc Clock (1 Viewer) 0.2

kaen01

I am not a complete idiot!..some parts are missing
RedCents
30,721¢
kaen01 submitted a new resource:

Lua Loc Clock - know the time and your location, never get lost in time again!

simple hud piece that shows real time, heading, gametime
and loc in your upper left corner.

its slightly large for us old farts that have the bad eyes

View attachment 61039

there is no commands., there is no controls, if you run the script, its there, if not, its not there

Read more about this resource...

no, there is no settings, its where its at, and for me thats where it gonna stay.

anyone wanting to move it, is welcome to edit the window positions in the Lua

ImGui.SetNextWindowPos(5, 30)

There should be two, of these that controls its position, one for ingame and one for not ingame.

Last night I was using it and noticed at some point my x and y coordinates became the same numbers/variables during the valley of lunanyn mission #2 where you place the defending NPCs.

i do not know what would cause that, the loc is taken from mq.TLO.Me.Y, mq.TLO.Me.X, and mq.TLO.Me.Z so thats what mq is getting from the game data

i do not know what would cause that, the loc is taken from mq.TLO.Me.Y, mq.TLO.Me.X, and mq.TLO.Me.Z so thats what mq is getting from the game data
Same here, I just installed it and in trying to confirm my locations were correct I noticed it was showing the same thing for both X and Y data, so it was always the incorrect location.

Lua - Lua Loc Clock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back