• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Low level raiding on Test Server (1 Viewer)

RedCents
312¢
Hello Everyone, I have an idea I would like to run across yall. I am planning to do some Low-level raiding starting at 65. We would do PoP raids all the way through GoD raids then move on to 70 and raid them. So on and so forth. If any of yall are interested please feel free to message me. I am always looking for more people to play around with. ( Not entirely sure if this is the proper thread, If not im sorry)

So you're thinking of doing basically like TLP etc? Start a new set of toons and run through content as you've described? Basically moving from xpac to xpac? but not lvl beyond what the level cap is from that era?

So you're thinking of doing basically like TLP etc? Start a new set of toons and run through content as you've described? Basically moving from xpac to xpac? but not lvl beyond what the level cap is from that era?
pretty much, A cheaper way to enjoy the old world content

I am doing exactly this - though atm My 2nd Raid crew is level 50.

I have given myself goals for each expansion -
LVL 50
- Fear
- Hate
- Sky
- Vox
- Naggy
- Ring of Fear

Once i have these under control - i will progress to Kunark etc.

There is no reason to do TLP on a TLP its only a bit of Discipline.
I have some rules - I can only wear what i loot, but i did give each toon 200K for spells n stuff, and when i've wiped (Often)I bring in a cleanup Cleric to help me restart.

With the introduction of Agent of Change - there is no concern about fighting over spawns.

I recommend it to everyone!

Its going to be hard not to level over which one your doing. I tried something similar and found my characters easily leveling up faster than I could complete zones. But it was fun.

Hello Everyone, I have an idea I would like to run across yall. I am planning to do some Low-level raiding starting at 65. We would do PoP raids all the way through GoD raids then move on to 70 and raid them. So on and so forth. If any of yall are interested please feel free to message me. I am always looking for more people to play around with. ( Not entirely sure if this is the proper thread, If not im sorry)
I did this myself on test up through TSS. I have a decent chunk of toons locked into level 75-78. Can let me know once you get to TSS era and I will join you some.

There was originally a guild doing this with 5-6 members, who eventually trickled away to TLPs. I mostly ran by myself because my playtimes are quite restrictive to being part of a guild.

I am always up for group activities on Live or Test. I am just not sure how we coordinate.

Be well.

Discussion - Low level raiding on Test Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back