• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Losing health when I zone (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,476¢
It's been about a month or two since I've logged in, but I just started playing again today and noticed that whenever I zone, all the characters in my lost some amount of health. It's always the same amount for the samecharacter, but different amounts for each character in my group. For example my Mage will go from 100% health to 19% when zoning. My Bard goes from 100% to 20%. My warrior goes from 100% to around 89%. It's really strange and not something I've ever seen happen before. Is anyone else noticing this? I'm seeing this on Test server currently. I haven't logged in to live yet to see the same thing is occurring.

Solution
It's been about a month or two since I've logged in, but I just started playing again today and noticed that whenever I zone, all the characters in my lost some amount of health. It's always the same amount for the samecharacter, but different amounts for each character in my group. For example my Mage will go from 100% health to 19% when zoning. My Bard goes from 100% to 20%. My warrior goes from 100% to around 89%. It's really strange and not something I've ever seen happen before. Is anyone else noticing this? I'm seeing this on Test server currently. I haven't logged in to live yet to see the same thing is occurring.
If you're on test, this has been an ongoing bug for the last couple of weeks. It's supposedly going to be...
If you're on test, this has been an ongoing bug for the last couple of weeks. It's supposedly going to be fixed "soon.

Solution
Question - Losing health when I zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back