• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Looting help (1 Viewer)

tarb

RedCents
60¢
Is anyone able/willing to help me setup my looting properly, as i am starting to get into real loot upgrades and cant seem to stop my tank from looting everything. I have a 6 box team and have my tank ML, I have looton=0 on all toons except the tank is Looton=1, I still do not fully understand the advanced looting window after reading up and watching a few videos on it. I would like to still have my tank loot everything but no drop upgrades for other toon or people I would like to be able to assign the item to them, any help is appreciated, thank you. I also still leave corpses everywhere and would like to resolve that also. /frustrated

use autoloot plugin and advloot and you can do exactly what ya talking about.
TURN OFF LOOTING ON ALL CHARS AS IN THE KISS INI , automacros or any other macro you use.THEN RUN /BCAA //PLUGIN MQ2AUTOLOOT LOAD
THEN MAKE SURE IN THE LOOT INI FILE THAT IT IS KEEPING WHAT YA WANNA KEEP AS IN YOU CAN CHECK THE COHORT GEAR AND PUT qUEST|1 BESIDE ALL AND EACH TOON WILL LOOT THE ITEM ONE TIME
THIS WILL NOT OVERRIDE YOUR ADVLOOT FILES SO IF YOU WANT IT TOO THEN DELETE ALL ADV LOOT FILES IN EQ FOLDER
AS YOU GET NEW DROPS GO INTO LOOT.INI FILE AND SET THEM HOW YOU WANT THEM LIKE IF I DON'T WANT A ITEM ON ANY OTHER TOONS ILL DO =iGNORE THEN ITEM WILL STAY ON CORPSE FOR OTHERS TO LOOT IF THEY WANT IT , THATS GOOD IF THE WRONG GUY IS TRYING TO LOOT AND YOU WANT TO LOOT A SPECIFIC DROP ON SOMeONE ELSE also in loot.ini file set everything thats ignore to delete and you will get rid of it . sorry bout caps lol

This sounds great, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Should I be using MQ2AutoLoot and Ninjadvloot together? Having a couple issues,

-In the loot.ini i have Selyrah Egg=Destroy, which is what i want but it wont loot it because it asks every time about being a no drop item,
-Tank will no longer loot Diamonds of any kind even though they are marked AN in the advanced loot window on him and NV on all other toons.

MQ2Autoloot is the plugin version of ninjadvloot. It basically runs in the background and you should turn off looting in your macro if you are using MQ2Autoloot.

It is designed to ignore any items you have marked previously as always need/always greed/never and let that previously set action take place.

For items marked destroy the plugin is designed to loot that item and then destroy it from your inventory. If you just want the item left on the corpse set it to =Ignore. Last time i checked it will loot no drop items by clicking the pop up window.

Question - Looting help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back