• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Tech - LootDestroy Issues (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
I've had this problem for a while and can't seem to figure it out.

I have made a macro hotkey (in game macro) that does /lootdestroy
I go through my inventory and pick up items that i want to destroy, and press 1 (which is my lootdestroy macro) and the MQ2 chatbox says [MQ2] Lootlnitem Destroy Liquid Nightmare
Which leads me to believe it's marked this item to be deleted, but over and over again it continues to pick the item up and does not destroy it.

I've tried doing loot destroy when my kissassist is off, and ive tried doing it with kissassist on, neither seems to make a difference, but i'll ask this anyway - does it matter if its off or on? Doesn't matter in either method this still remains an issue for me, but just to clarify if that makes a difference at all?

Also, in folder Macros\ there is a loot.ini which seems to show loot/item names=Destroy or, for example, Liquid Nightmare=Keep
I've manually changed items from keep to destroy and am testing to see if that works, but i've also found items not in the list, and even tho i'd /lootdestroy those items, it wouldn't get added to that list in neither keep nor destroy method.

So, questions;

1] Does it matter if kissassist is actively playing your character when you /lootdestroy items you dont want to keep?
2] Where/which file retains the loot info as to what gets deleted and what is marked for sale? Where is the item located?
3] Is it mandatory to edit the file manually, or can you use /lootdestroy to do it yourself?
4] Does running everquest, or macroquest2.exe in admin mode cause problems for anything? I use admin mode for both EQ and MQ2, or is it better to not run them in admin mode?
5] I've noticed /addignore has been ignored by my MQ2 as well, it will not add the mobs to the list in kissassist_iforget the file name, but whatever it is, it has mobs to pull and mobs to ignore, and no matter what i did, /addignore wouldn't register anything in there either

I don't know if this is a bug, or if something else is going on, but i'd appreciate some insight

Thanks

goto to loot.ini file and change Ver=4.xx to ver=0 or whatever the version tag is. save it and restart Kiss. this will force ninjadvloot to rewrite the aliases which are responsible for the the commands.

Tech - LootDestroy Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back