• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Looking to run 12 box (1 Viewer)

txcrux84

RedCents
11¢
I have been running a 6 box.
SK
Sham
Bard
BL
Zerk
Zerk

Now I’m looking to add another 6 box to it.
War
Cler
Chanter
Mage
Mage
Mage

Wonder if you would swap out some of the classes for different ones and why? I would like to be able to play them as a 12 box and/or separate 6 box. Any input would be appreciated.

Id drop mage #3 for a necro. keeps your mages mana topped off, and if the fight goes past 30 second, they will bring the pain. A druid or shaman in group 2? Cleric is safety blanket heals, in era they are great for under geared groups, but are a waste once people are geared and AA'd. But thats personal there.

In your original six, I would consider a rogue instead of the 2 zerkers... In your additional 6, are you doing it just for fun? for more variety? I would say that your purpose for a 2nd 6-box is important here... I would be stacking a second strong melee dps group to support your 1st 6-box *shrug*.... shaman bard BL zerk rogue mage(if you're going to use water pet and keep it weaponed up, benefits from all the melee buffs of the group)... *shrug* then you have coth as well for moving both groups... i would also consider a druid or wiz or both... but again, i would probably answer this differently knowing the purpose of you starting a 2nd 6-box :)

Just my two [red] cents.

Question - Looking to run 12 box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back