• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking for list of /commands (1 Viewer)

RedCents
920¢
Is there a list of useful commands? I seem to always forget the ones I don't use often. I know CWTN has them but was looking for list of general ones. If you want to share, I would appreciate it.

Commands like /removelev, /nav stop, /nav ect, /makevisable. I would like to see if there might be some, I'm not using that might be useful.

Solution
Start here!

Hope it helps!
Start here!

Hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Is there a list of useful commands? I seem to always forget the ones I don't use often. I know CWTN has them but was looking for list of general ones. If you want to share, I would appreciate it.

Commands like /removelev, /nav stop, /nav ect, /makevisable. I would like to see if there might be some, I'm not using that might be useful.
Unfortunately, between eq and mq specifically, there are likely hundreds of commands.

It would be a chore to read through them all, but start with the linkies folks shared

Looking for list of /commands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back