• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - looking for hud that shows hp/mp (1 Viewer)

RedCents
70¢
I'm still pretty new here. I've got a few plugins for classes already and they work great. What I'd like to find is a hud that shows hp/mp and unspent aa, so I dont accidently cap without realizing it. I know nothing about coding so makin one or tweaking one is out of the question for me.

hi @Tasi , welcome !
You can look at Boxhud: https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/boxhud.2088/
1637997383331-png.35208

Also, QuickHud: https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/quick-hud.2450/
1646549584978-png.38521

Oh what I meant wasn't for the main toon, it would be for all the other boxes. Just so I didnt have to keep looking at the grp window. Something where I could look, see hp/mp, see if they invis or not, ect. Could it be done where if a toon on autofollow stops for whatever reason the hud, would change colors for that toon so you could see instantly and know they stopped?

Oh what I meant wasn't for the main toon, it would be for all the other boxes. Just so I didnt have to keep looking at the grp window. Something where I could look, see hp/mp, see if they invis or not, ect. Could it be done where if a toon on autofollow stops for whatever reason the hud, would change colors for that toon so you could see instantly and know they stopped?
In that case BoxHud is the answer.. not too hard to configure it for that. Go to that thread and read up... there may already be the exact example there you are asking for, but that is the right tool

boxhud is what you're looking for.

please consider making your post's title what it is the post is actually about "not sure if this is right..." is a terrible title

Request - looking for hud that shows hp/mp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back