• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - looking for a raid guild thats active what server are you on (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,413¢
Hello, I'm looking for a server to move to that is active.
What server are you on?
Strong Raid force or that gets better gear than group gear

115 sk looking for a new home and to gain better gear..
52k aa
380khp
7.5k-8.2k ac

Unfortunately, SK is very much a flavor-of-the-month class right now. On my server anyways, it seems like half the server population is trying to raid on a Shadowknight. GL in your search, but a well played healer or dps would probably do you better than the SK.

Unfortunately, SK is very much a flavor-of-the-month class right now. On my server anyways, it seems like half the server population is trying to raid on a Shadowknight. GL in your search, but a well played healer or dps would probably do you better than the SK.

Every high end raiding guild I know of right now is clamoring for Druids and Shaman, and (to a lesser degree) Necros/Wizards and Rogues/Monks.

It's also worth noting that now is the time to get your foot in the door somewhere. Once Beta is announced and high end guilds start raiding in beta, all the players who've been fuckin ghosting the guild for the last six months because their toon was maxed out halfway through the expansion will come flooding back and want their spot in the raid back. I say fuck that. If you establish yourself as a consistent, skilled player right now you are more likely to not get the boot when someone who hasn't logged in for raids in half a year comes waltzing back into the guild hall expecting to raid.

Also, lots of servers have very high end raiding guilds with different raiding needs. It's worth taking time to look through the threads on the eq forums >>>> HERE <<<< and see what the raid guilds are looking for. If you want to see how all those guilds stack up against each other, check the ToV Guild Rankings >>>> HERE <<<<.

Question - looking for a raid guild thats active what server are you on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back