• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - LoN shutting down (1 Viewer)

Incognito

RedCents
1,318¢
FYI:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING LEGENDS OF NORRATH

On August 17, 2016 at noon pacific, the Legends of Norrath Trading Card game server will close.
The monthly All Access Membership claim of Legends of Norrath booster packs and the ability to purchase Legends of Norrath booster packs will no longer be available after July 18, 2016 at 10AM pacific. Legends of Norrath packs will need to be opened in the LON client and all loot rewards will need to be claimed prior to August 17, 2016 at noon pacific to ensure your loot rewards are available in EverQuest or EverQuest II.

For more information regarding this announcement, please see the Legends of Norrath website.

Daybreak Game Company LLC
www.daybreakgames.com

I never played LoN, however I did always trade away the cards I received from the packs to random strangers that had the trade requests open for ones I had. The random loot cards were always neat even though I seemed to get the crummy ones most of the time haha. I can't say I'm totally surprised though, as they haven't touched LoN in a year or two now.

If I buy 1 more weapon ornament my brain will explode! I did get the bear mount and the spider illusion though.... I spent like 10k DBC though so I guess I aint so smart

:| @ DBG...

It costs what?

5$ to run that fucken server a month?

:bang:

AHHHmmm.<cough>
My Queen.
Doth thou kisseth thy loved ones with that same mouth?
We, your subjects, defend thee when an errant shushing is delivered by an uncouth, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, Orc sistered, welllll you see what I am up against. But alas dear one. Mine loyalty falters when such banal common gutter tripe is issued by your precious and unsullied mouth. So I deem it necessary to afford you penance and bring you back from your wickedness.
Firstlyest of all:
A dousing of quality single malt scotch, 30 year Glenfidich or better, three fingers in total, to be held for not less than 5 seconds but not more than 10 seconds in thine mouth. Then spewed forcefully upon the ground. None to have been imbibed. The tears may then fall.
Seconder;
Abstinence of all things pleasurable for 21, 4 hundred, and 86 thousand seconds less one planetary rotation. And before you ask, Yes that means THAT also.
And the finalistest of all;
A fifteen word essay on the virtues of not profaning to include a reference to a trichina worm.

There! My work here is done. And let this be a lesson to you all.
Mine wrath shall be quenched. I bring order to chaos and right all that is wrong!!!!!

Everyone stop reading here. The next line is for Redqueen only.

I like it when you talk dirty.

As always,
Playbetter

AHHHmmm.<cough>
My Queen.
We, your subjects, defend thee when an errant shushing is delivered by an uncouth, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, Orc sistered, welllll you see what I am up against. But alas dear one. Mine loyalty falters when such banal common gutter tripe is issued by your precious and unsullied mouth. So I deem it necessary to afford you penance and bring you back from your wickedness.
Firstlyest of all:
A dousing of quality single malt scotch, 30 year Glenfidich or better, three fingers in total, to be held for not less than 5 seconds but not more than 10 seconds in thine mouth. Then spewed forcefully upon the ground. None to have been imbibed. The tears may then fall.
Seconder;
Abstinence of all things pleasurable for 21, 4 hundred, and 86 thousand seconds less one planetary rotation. And before you ask, Yes that means THAT also.
A fifteen word essay on the virtues of not profaning to include a reference to a trichina worm.

Mine wrath shall be quenched. I bring order to chaos and right all that is wrong!!!!!

As always,
Playbetter

LOL, it's true though... It must cost near nothing to run LoN in terms of server side.

AHHHmmm.<cough>
My Queen.
Firstlyest of all:
Seconder;

As always,
Playbetter

Maybe I'm drunk, but this is the most beautiful thing I've ever read on this site...
May the Deities of EQ and Redguides keep you and protect you...

If that's a joke, it is almost funny but not, if that is true then, Damn Man! that blows! My condolences

Twice I have thrown back a drink in the last 15 years. Each was a moment of quiet goodbye to one of my friends. June 18th at 2100 I shall raise my glass to Hoosierbilly for his loss. A small thing but my way to impart some of my strength and much fortitude to you.

We drink before the battle to calm the nerves, but not to much, not to calm. Drink to dull the pain. To forget. But not to often lest we forget the good times. Those need to be remembered... often.

Condolences to you and your loved ones,
Playbetter

Got 59 of the lamest loot cards ever im sure... Hit me up if you got to have that nimbus to win EQ.... one sexy pixel at a time....

Seconder;
Abstinence of all things pleasurable for 21, 4 hundred, and 86 thousand seconds less one planetary rotation.
No one called me on the total seconds, 86421 seconds, reference.... less one planetary rotation, or 24 hours.The math ends up being a total of 21 seconds.

Oh well,
Playbetter

No one called me on the total seconds, 86421 seconds, reference.... less one planetary rotation, or 24 hours.The math ends up being a total of 21 seconds.

Oh well,
Playbetter

THANKS for getting "Five Hundred, Twenty Five Thousand, Six Hundred Minutes" stuck in my head now!

News - LoN shutting down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back