• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Tech - Logmein & MQ (1 Viewer)

albigensia

RedCents
34¢
I have noticed since I have started using MQ I am unable to access my logmein account from the logmein website. Is there any chance that MQ is causing this?

There's no chance at all that MQ2 is causing that. The ONLY thing that MQ2 affects is EQ. It doesn't hook itself into anything else.

Nope I used logmein every day from work with no issues. The only reason I quit using it recently was because you have to pay for their service now but that's another story.

There's no chance at all that MQ2 is causing that. The ONLY thing that MQ2 affects is EQ. It doesn't hook itself into anything else.

This isn't entirely accurate. Use Proc Explorer from SysInternals sometime and do a find on MQ2Main. It tends to inject itself into things like Adobe and GeForce Experience, though I would be very surprised if it actually does anything...

Tech - Logmein & MQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back