• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Login Servers Down ...again (1 Viewer)

Yup.. experiencing this, too.

It's okay, though. I was super f'n mad that I got trained so someone else could steal the camp, and then after stealing the camp their entire guild swooped in and proceeded to take the camp in all 3-4 picks available on the server. Fuck those assholes.

- - - Updated - - -

Servers back up, just keep trying.

Yup.. experiencing this, too.

It's okay, though. I was super f'n mad that I got trained so someone else could steal the camp, and then after stealing the camp their entire guild swooped in and proceeded to take the camp in all 3-4 picks available on the server. Fuck those assholes.

- - - Updated - - -

Servers back up, just keep trying.

Going by the rules as seen on the TLP servers if at all possible you should just try to out DPS the trainers. Daybreak and SOE before them did not recognize camps and have made it clear that whoever gets the bulk of the damage gets the kill, and this includes using character abilities like mem blur to clear aggro.

Just a thought

It's a raiding guild on my server... getting into it with them wouldn't serve me very well. Trust me, it was hard to just let the injustice of it stand, but I also have 13-15 acccounts that I am attached to, and buyers here who periodically trust me to sell them stuff. I don't want to put any of that at risk just because all those d-bags deserve to rot. It's not worth it.

It's a raiding guild on my server... getting into it with them wouldn't serve me very well. Trust me, it was hard to just let the injustice of it stand, but I also have 13-15 acccounts that I am attached to, and buyers here who periodically trust me to sell them stuff. I don't want to put any of that at risk just because all those d-bags deserve to rot. It's not worth it.

Low profit/gain to risk ratio. What a mature decision. I say we organize a RG wide response and snipe those pickle nipping sons of mothers. A scheduled rotation of us interrupting their fun with balls out guerrilla warfare. Put our coders on hack duty. Scorched earth their entire guild. Infiltrate it, then document botting on a raid.... Let Daybreak do our dirty work for us. MUWahaha!!!!!!

Nay. I know that would be wrong. It felt good while I was typing it though.

Despite the many pricks in the world,
Playbettter

Note*** This is a commentary on Sum1's reasonable sound decision and adult response.... I do not document the evil things I consider appropriate.

News - Login Servers Down ...again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back