• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - logic syntax question AND MQ spam off command (1 Viewer)

timmy

RedCents
1,363¢
Cond6=${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && !${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.Equal[DISC OF DOOM NAME HERE]}

i read this as if i have a disc running and it's not DISC OF DOOM then the condition should return TRUE, but it's not working out that way for me. i stole those pieces from other ini and i don't really have any idea what i'm doing.

also, i'm getting a message in my MQ window over and over: Your target is immune to the stun portion of this effect.

any way to shut that off?

preemptive thanks.

i have this set up. i look at this and i think if DISC_01 is running, none of the AAA-FFF abilities will fire, but if i have another DISC running, they will. but this doesn't appear to happen. AAA-FFF abilities fire when DISC_01 is running. they also fire when other discs are running, which is cool, so i'm like half way there. what am i missing? i just wrote this real quick to show, i can give you the whole ini if you want to be blinded my my trash.

DPS19=DISC_01|99|Cond5 DPS20=AAA|99|Cond6 DPS21=BBB|99|Cond6 DPS22=CCC|99|Cond6 DPS23=DDD|99|Cond6 DPS24=EEE|99|Cond6 DPS25=FFFF|99|Cond6 Cond6=${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.NotEqual[DISC_01]}

and funny story, i typed in the filter as you suggested, mule, and i was still getting the spam. i tried it again, got a rude message from mq. and then, somehow, i shut off filtering entirely in MQ and i couldn't turn it back on. i tried every permutation of /filter mq on, off, start, gonow, plswork but couldn't get any mq spam to return. i found some filter settings on the mq site itself, but those didn't provide me with anything that worked.

Attachments

• mqhatesme.jpg
    mqhatesme.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
best thing to do is manually play the toon and activate the disc 1 and make an
INI:
/echo ${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.NotEqual[DISC_01]}
and see what mq2 reports from that. should be TRUE && FALSE

best thing to do is manually play the toon and activate the disc 1 and make an
INI:
/echo ${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.NotEqual[DISC_01]}
and see what mq2 reports from that. should be TRUE && FALSE

it returns the disc id number (i matched it from lucy) and TRUE no matter what disc i run, which seems ... off. i triple checked the spelling on the echo and i updated DISC_01 with an actual name. =p

Is the active disc condition trying to run a /stopdisc command? If so that needs to match the command type for KA11, not the older command structure for KA10.

I'd post at least the DPS & conditions sections you're having issues with because seeing the whole thing will let us test it too. Or the whole ini.

Question - logic syntax question AND MQ spam off command

Users who are viewing this thread

Back