• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - list of names. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
240¢
is there a list of names in the software? or how dose the program decide what is a name and not? just asking cause sometimes my toons go named/burn mod on ph's

is there a list of names in the software? or how dose the program decide what is a name and not? just asking cause sometimes my toons go named/burn mod on ph's
mostly it uses what eq is telling us is a name with their usage of #Name like #Sic

depending on what you're using you could utilize mq2spawnmaster to designate what you want to burn (like if using kissassist, you could put it in a condition)

Last edited:
mostly it uses what eq is telling us is a name with their usage of #Name like #Sic

depending on what you're using you could utilize mq2spawnmaster to designate what you want to burn (like if using kissassist, you could put it in a condition)
I don't know how this works but how does EQ know to mark a named as "a rare creature" when you con? Is that accessible at all (guessing no or it would be used)?

Question - list of names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back