• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - List of Melee Skills etc.? (1 Viewer)

FriedFryz

RedCents
252¢
Hey,

I have slowly been working on KissAssist profiles for every class.

I have most of the casters 1-80 complete and in process of testing those before I mass upload and kill everyone with upload spam.

I did a 5 level offset for profiles... I.e. 1,5,10,15,etc.

So I am working on melee now, and I don't want to overcomplicate these profiles if I don't have to, but at the same time I don't know what level all classes get flying kick, kick, bash, dual wield , etc. off the top of my head.

Does anyone know where a list exists that shows the unlock levels of innate skills such as flying kick, feign death etc. ?

Thanks in advanced.

Hey,

I have slowly been working on KissAssist profiles for every class.

I have most of the casters 1-80 complete and in process of testing those before I mass upload and kill everyone with upload spam.

I did a 5 level offset for profiles... I.e. 1,5,10,15,etc.

So I am working on melee now, and I don't want to overcomplicate these profiles if I don't have to, but at the same time I don't know what level all classes get flying kick, kick, bash, dual wield , etc. off the top of my head.

Does anyone know where a list exists that shows the unlock levels of innate skills such as flying kick, feign death etc. ?

Thanks in advanced.

Someone else dropped a shitload of .ini's for every 5 levels on us a while back and it was super annoying. Maybe there's a better way than throwing up 16 x 8-ish threads.

Yea,

That is why I haven't done the ol' upload.

I plan on just managing a zip file.

Up to the admins if they want it on the resource side of things.

Doesn't hurt my feelings either way.

I'm not even playing EQ for fun anymore. Just finishing what I said I would start since people threw me some krono to keep some accounts active and I haven't used them yet.

These would be a excellent base of inis to look at. When you are done please zip them and send them to me.
Also please use Kiss 11.005 as it changes some of the items to different Sections of the ini file.

These would be a excellent base of inis to look at. When you are done please zip them and send them to me.
Also please use Kiss 11.005 as it changes some of the items to different Sections of the ini file.

I'll check out Kiss 11.005 I've been building them on 11 so I'll see what the changes are and make changes.

I use a method of parsing the spells file via Excel for my plugins which allows me to filter by class, type, subtype, which buff window it goes to, the timer that's used, etc

1569557795000.png

I click on the filter dropdown for the class I want to see the abilities for and I uncheck anything over level 110. What is left is a list of discs a warrior has in this case.

Needs microsoft office to load using this method as far as I know. Maybe something like open office will open the file and see it the same way. I'm not sure 100%.

that's the link to it in my dropbox if you'd like to download it.

Question - List of Melee Skills etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back