• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - List of Instances with repops (1 Viewer)

RedCents
210¢
I am levelling a new group of chars (level 110 now) and want to do it out of the way (I hate when people set camp where you need to kill quest mobs!), so I'd like to do it in instances, ideally with repops.

Currently, the one I know is the Shei Vinitiras mission, which is a great location, so I thought that it would be useful to make a list (for me and whoever comes after) with some information. EG:

Shei Vinitras
Level: 120ish
Quest Giver: Maiden's Eye (ToL)
Mobs: Undead and humanoid
Repops: Yes
Notes: Nothing, really

Restless Assault
Level: 115
Quest Giver: Great Divide (ToV)
Mobs: Undead
Repops: No
Notes: Wurm and tiznak caves. They drop exclusive collection items (if I rememeber correctly, at least I never saw them before)

Any other instances you like to level in?

Final fuge in los has like 100 mobs but it doesn’t respawn
there are a lot of instances with mobs that don't have respawns, i believe the point of this thread was instanced zones with respawns

Only one I can think of is Shei. It’s one of the reasons things like MQGrind became nice to have because they wipe a set path in instance, drop and get a new one

Question - List of Instances with repops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back