• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - List of included macros/plugins (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,178¢
A few times when ive been looking for a macro to help me with a task i find out that it is included i very vanilla. Latest example being bazaar.mac

Is there a list of included macros/plugins somewhere?

Both should show up in your MQ2 directory, plugin definitions and paid plugins can all be found using the Plugins tab on the site header. All macros are in the macros directory of your MQ2 directory, any macros that have been included would be in there and most of the have their own documentation when you open the associated file.

This is included with VV too. Right click off, left click on. So simple.

On my path to better understanding MQ2 and what it can do, I started using MQ2PluginManager. It is so cool. All I have to do is left click on whatever plugin I want to use and Wham it up and running. With a right click on the plugin I can end it. Now the only thing I need to do is figure out what all the plugins are for and what they do and how to use them. Which ones to keep running during my play time and which ones are for just for specific usage and then end them.

Question - List of included macros/plugins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back