• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

List of evolving Items. (1 Viewer)

solar

RedCents
Anyone have a list of all of the evolving items? Or a way to find them.

Thanks and redcentage for help!

If EQItems had evomax and other stats that Lucy has, it would be a simple matter of doing a search for evomax > 1 in his Guru search. Or if Lucy had a way to search by those fields... Or if Lucy allowed downloads of its database.

The best bet is to get ksmith to get those new fields straightened out; the evolve fields are already in the MQ2 source.

great item db site but they don't list if an item is evolving. (vs the handfull that I know of) I do like that their guru search will let you enter mysql syntax.

Gondola said:
If EQItems had evomax and other stats that Lucy has, it would be a simple matter of doing a search for evomax > 1 in his Guru search. Or if Lucy had a way to search by those fields... Or if Lucy allowed downloads of its database.

The best bet is to get ksmith to get those new fields straightened out; the evolve fields are already in the MQ2 source.

yea that would rock I know ksmith in real life I'll call him and ask.

List of evolving Items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back