• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Software lifetime (1 Viewer)

ludwigd

RedCents
530¢
Hello, long time ago, i subbed for a month to read some level 2 messages and guides without trying to download MQ2 and kissassist.
Now, i would like to try boxing and i wanted to know if, when i sub and download package, i can still use it even if i stop my sub or dp i need to pay every month to use it? cause i can't afford 2 EQ sub plus a redguide sub...

Thanks in advance for answers :)

You can use it for free once you have it, but you don't get any updates. I play on an emulator server so it doesn't really need the updates but I think on live, it might stop working if you don't have them. Not sure. As a freebie you also get limited access to this website though which limits a lot of really useful stuff. But if you can post useful stuff here sometimes, people might give you redcents which let you buy a subscription. It doesn't take many good posts to get enough for a subscription.

@microscope is correct that if you play on live that letting your sub lapse will mean that if they patch everquest you will no longer be able to use Macroquest2. Macroquest requires patching every time Everquest patches. Without the patch the program will fail to work.

Thanks for answer and Redcents !

I will try to be active here ( i posted a small contribution ) like this communiy seems to be great !

If you find something that helps you be sure to hit the redcent button on the post to give thanks to that person so they earn redcents and you will earn redcents as well for thanking them. You can also purchase sub time by using the redcents you have collected. You can thank up to 4 post a day for a total of 4 redcent times that by 30 days and you have more than enough redcents for your monthly sub.

Your best bet is to be helpful, friendly and open with information. Posting for a few minutes every day as I just stay up-to-date on the goingsons has almost always been enough to keep me rocking an L2 when I wanted it.

Also, I highly recommend looking into TLP launches, especially if struggling to float more than one account.

In my first two days on Selos, I knocked out 8 krono sales. All I did was box 2 guys up to 30 and jump right on farming money. This is a huge benefit to you for very, very little time invested. (I got 4 months of EQ, for free, off giving up maybe 12 hours total).

You want to maintain an L2 if you're running KA, as the updates keep you working.

Software lifetime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back