• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - LI Doors for Non LI zones (Mischief) How to access? (1 Viewer)

bmck1986

2H Paladin Champion
RedCents
53¢
Title Says it all.

Looking for some command to either use / travelto to the LI Mischief raid instance, friend has issues clicking door due to disability so trying to find a workable solution - any advice out there?

I think in the /tavelto guildhall - it targets and clicks the door in lobby (or vice versa) is there a similar interact with door 14 command?

Title Says it all.

Looking for some command to either use / travelto to the LI Mischief raid instance, friend has issues clicking door due to disability so trying to find a workable solution - any advice out there?

I think in the /tavelto guildhall - it targets and clicks the door in lobby (or vice versa) is there a similar interact with door 14 command?
There was a post on here about this exact thing, that worked, and I forgot to bookmark it. It's a nav command for the door obj_switch or something. If you go to LI and do a /doortarget you might get the syntax in your window.

Question - LI Doors for Non LI zones (Mischief) How to access?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back