• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Lfg Addon? Are there Any? (WoW) (1 Viewer)

mackman666

RedCents
Hi , Im here to ask are there any WoW addons that people use, I know within WoW there is chat no 3 lfg but that doesnt do WoW any good at all.

I need an addon for WoW that can make characters Lfg over there name of register it with the server of the addon like in eq2 /eq1 were u put /lfg on and you can search for other lfg'ers through the system(i would post screenies but i left eq2 for WoW lol)

The reason it needs to be an addon alot of people use is that if alot dont use it (im thinking this by the way) then there wont be many peopel ont he addon Lfg or Even on it! lol

Any help is Most Apprecited, Thank you Mack

ps .wasent sure if this is a request or help lol ....im not that bright :p

there is an addon on curse-gaming.com called call to arms...look it up (can't get to site from work...) i believe it should be what you are looking for

Lfg Addon? Are there Any? (WoW)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back