• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Leveling 3 100 Heroic Toons (1 Viewer)

RedCents
170¢
I just wanted to see if anyone had some quick suggestions on the most efficient way to level up three heroic level 100s (Mage using MQ2mage, cleric using MQ2cleric and an enchanter). I currently run a 120 warrior , 120 shaman and 120 bard with two dps mercs and a healer merc. I want to level the 100s the most efficient way possible to catch up with the 120s. No need for huge details just some advice if someone has done it with similar toons and has any suggestions.

Thanks!

ME appears to be the place to be. It is a popular place so camps may be hard to find. But that being said all your going to get is the exp and some banestrike kill counts. With the TOV/TOL missions you get some advancement rewards

Don't forget your Overseer. Even just a few and and there can account for 3-6% overall a day.

I just wanted to see if anyone had some quick suggestions on the most efficient way to level up three heroic level 100s (Mage using MQ2mage, cleric using MQ2cleric and an enchanter). I currently run a 120 warrior , 120 shaman and 120 bard with two dps mercs and a healer merc. I want to level the 100s the most efficient way possible to catch up with the 120s. No need for huge details just some advice if someone has done it with similar toons and has any suggestions.

Thanks!
MQ2Grind using the Gnome Memorial Mountain mission.

I like to focus on killing named to gear up characters that need upgrades. There are good spots where you can kill multiple placeholders, which gives you plenty to kill. Once you feel secure enough with how your group is performing, pop lesson of the devoted/exp pots. Focusing on named and gear make the slower exp grind become a secondary task. It's like making bread dough. If you watch it, it won't rise.

brothers isle maybe to 105 or FM
105 -110 Overthere
110-115 TOV quest / missions
115+ ME maybe

and Overseer throughout ( I actually leveled my mage from 112 to 120 purely on overseers, didnt kill a single mob)

The previous posts have covered everything pretty well. The 8 missions in ToL & ToV for hero/partisan will give a big chunk of the xp. Overseer twice daily is also key. Whatever is left, grind it out while looking for gear. Speaking of grinding and gear, I would avoid CoV. The mobs hit like trucks, and the xp isnt that great.

Kat

Strategy - Leveling 3 100 Heroic Toons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back