• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

level 1 vanilla (1 Viewer)

RedCents
130¢
I'm trying to get a friend into using redguides! I thought there was a free version to use to test/download to see if you liked using it? At level 1 access and not level 2. Is that a thing? Or am I smoking stuff. Thanks for any info

They can create an account that is level 1 to look around. But in order to use very vanilla they'll need to be level 2. A user can be made level two with 50 Redcents. If they post that they're new usually someone will throw them a free month with their redcents.

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

I'm trying to get a friend into using redguides! I thought there was a free version to use to test/download to see if you liked using it? At level 1 access and not level 2. Is that a thing? Or am I smoking stuff. Thanks for any info
Its so easy to get the level 2 with Red Cents and so easy to keep it that it probably seemed like it was !!! Like mentioned above a lot of new folks will be given a free level 2 or at least a bunch of Red Cents to get them started so they maybe never realize they were level 2 and thought they were just level 1 :)

They can create an account that is level 1 to look around. But in order to use very vanilla they'll need to be level 2. A user can be made level two with 50 Redcents. If they post that they're new usually someone will throw them a free month with their redcents.
Thank you! Was just curious. I thought I downloaded it a longtime ago at level 1 but I'm mistaken! thanks much!! =)
:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

I Sent the link to my friend! appreciated!!
The redcent's i got will go twoards my friend! Thanks everyone!

yes im in same boat i have no idea what i am doing or how to get redcents"? or level 2 lol i feel like im in the stone age and jumped to the future lol
Redcents are easy once you start to get them :)

You are allowed to basically 'gift' a single recdent to a post that you like (I think to the value of 5 a day). When you do that, (I think) you get one back as well, plus other people will also 'gift' some of your posts, especially if they drive a valid discussion.

As an example I joined in Jan 2023, but only really chatted and ask questions sometime in October and had around 900 redcent by the time Christmas came along. I spent two-thirds of that on some Krono when it was on sale (bonus!)

If you get your friend to make an account and join the community with posts etc., they'll get the 50 they need for level 2 in no time at all

yes im in same boat i have no idea what i am doing or how to get redcents"? or level 2 lol i feel like im in the stone age and jumped to the future lol

You have to be level 2 to do the "red cent" thing and it looks like you are level 2 now. So go give some Red Cents! Make some posts and earn them!

So as said above level 2 can give other posts a red cent up to 4 in 24 hours. When you give one it will earn you 1 red cent and the post you put it on will earn that person 10 red cents. So you can see both parties win. But you earn more by being the person who posted something informative, funny or of interest. Either way, giving or receiving, you can easily earn enough to keep your level 2 each month.

level 1 vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back