• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Less than two hours from nerf, FUCKING INSANE AA's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any information Sent to me about ways to get LVL's Very quick or AA's with a macro or ways to make a lot of plat on the server will be GREAT APPRECIATED. ===== IN OTHER WORDS --- CASH will be SENT to YOU!!! I have over 400 Rating on Players Auction and over 600 Rating on Paypal, your secret will be for me and ME ONLY!!!!! ---- PS --- 400 Rating with ZERO negatives!!!! I will keep my word!!!!

iceman, i understand that that is good that you follow through with purchases and all, but the fact that you bought over 400 things on payerauctions seems over the top to me, not flaming you or anything, but if you buy that much stuff, sure its nice to know how to get that stuff fast but why not just spend a lil more cash and buy the plat/pl service

raistlin8989 said:
iceman, i understand that that is good that you follow through with purchases and all, but the fact that you bought over 400 things on payerauctions seems over the top to me, not flaming you or anything, but if you buy that much stuff, sure its nice to know how to get that stuff fast but why not just spend a lil more cash and buy the plat/pl service

He is probably selling on PA and this information would make him a ton of money.

Wow this is gonna get really ugly fast if this line of thought keeps going... caught myself starting to do it .....

raistlin8989 said:
i know you can sell stuff on PA, but if you have 400 sales....what are the methods/things you sold before then?

You realize he could have sold 1pp 400 times? What's so unbelievable about 400 sales??

TP is so awesome i love his dad
So anyone else still looking for the quests? send me a pm so we can compare notes.

TeachersPet said:
THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY DERAILED

Lets get back to talking about how awesome I am.

You do have a way of looking at things TP the rest of us might not have but then again you are well lets say ummmmmm different. :rolleyes:

just in case I did the Trep shopping quest with a 35/75. 75 got xp, 35 did not. But nothing worth doing so that is a bust, didnt even get 1% aa.

tried Capt. Rottgrimes quest for sarnak braids in OT, gave a level 71
.30% exp with a level 1 turn in.
No go on any of the Postal quests nor the Rebby deliver quests in EFP and WFP

Last edited:
TP is so awesome i love his dad
i agree with the first point.......

the second point i have to disagree with..

i love his mom. thats me and her in his avatar. (p.s. im the good looking one :P )

(btw..... joke TP. in case you couldn't realize)

That's 2 chicks in my avatar...
i know. thats the best part, it was halloween. i was in costume. she thought she was getting something else...

<---- just trying to change the subject..

solitarytaco said:
jesus...why would anyone have 12 accounts....

and this is a newer date than a year ago.. sounds like thier stronger then ever with exploiters.

i guess i am only half as bad as 12 accounts i have 5 current active with all expansions

tagger said:
i guess i am only half as bad as 12 accounts i have 5 current active with all expansions

i have 2 myself, i just can't imagine trying to find time to play on 12 or justify the expense of having enough computers to keep the ones i don't play running in the bazaar or the expense of about 8 bazaar bots or whatever else you would use 12 for. I'm aiming for around 3 or 4, just thought 12 was way out there...but i'm sure not the highest. Wasn't ment to be offensive either, just was shocked....hehe :)

haha, ever hear of ghost killing? ghost kill raid mobs easily with 12 accounts ;) (minimum of 6 toons to get a raid instance such as anguish and suchun and shyra, etc.) gk'ing is just one reason, another could be that they just 12-box haha, or 6-box with 6 accounts for buffing, etc, i agree that the expenses of 12 accounts is a bit much (12 * 15 = $150 a month), even 3 accounts is pushing it for money ($45) for me haha.

Anyone with sources at SOE know if they're gonna do anything about the AA exploiters? Kinda sitting here waiting for the boot to drop.

Im not sure how old the previous posts about the 2 working exploits are but are they still valid and working? If so can someone PM me with some info I will gladly Pay.

Less than two hours from nerf, FUCKING INSANE AA's
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back