• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Legendary NA.com teeshirt (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
because i'm ghetto like that, and ninja'ed Gaston's Photoshop files right off the site's FTP!

MUHAHAHHAHA (<3)

NAtee.jpg

the image is brightened up considerably in photoshop to hide the 'back room sweatshop' flavor of my apartment. on the actual shirt, the edges of the ghetto fabulous iron-on sheet are visible...

NAteeedge.jpg

i think with a 3 or 4 pixel border around the edges of the whole iron sheet, it would look pretty frikkin sweet tho, more like 'it doesn't matter that you can see the edges, because that's how far out the design goes' kinda thing...

NAteeedge2.jpg

ANYWAY!

WHO'S REPRESENTING NA IN OFFLINE JAPANESE ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS ALL ACROSS... uhh... KAMOGATA (i guess)?

THE ANSWER IS ISO!!1!

(i know it hurts, but don't cry... it just makes it worse)

It would be cool if we actually had the rights to "na.com" as well.

Going to na.com now takes you to some travel resource agency, lol.

Nice shirt though.

yeah but nothing screams HEY WE'RE PROS, OKAY? like cafepress... i actually got a cafepress shirt once (once), and when it showed up with a crooked logo that obviously had been wrinkled in the iron-on process i got a refund, bought iron on sheets, and made my own friggin shirt.

they might be higher quality now, but yeah... DIY FTW

It would be cool if we actually had the rights to "na.com" as well.

Going to na.com now takes you to some travel resource agency, lol.

Nice shirt though.

Yeah that NA.com website isn't even a real website, it's one of those generic clone sites that they just put on random URLs, would it be possible to buy it from them and just have it redirect to notaddicted.com?

Regardless though, that logo looks real nice!

IRL - Legendary NA.com teeshirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back