• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - LDON text command to quit adventure? (1 Viewer)

Is there a text command to remove someone or yourself from and adventure?
Is this the stuff you need/want?

I know you can remove yourself from a purple-quest like a HA/mission by /taskquit

Expedition Commands:

The following commands can be typed in your main chat window. They provide the same information and functionality as the expedition window. All Expedition commands start with "/dz" -- short form of "dynamic zone."

• General Commands
    • /dzHelp: This displays a listing of all available expedition commands and describes their functionality.
    • /dzListTimers: Lists outstanding expedition timers.
    • /dzPlayerList: Lists all members of your expedition.
  • Leader Commands
    • /dzAddPlayer: Same as the expedition window "Add Player" button, but allows a leader to invite a player they do not have targeted. This is useful for inviting players that are not in the same zone.
    • /dzRemovePlayer: Same as the expedition window "Remove Player" button, but allows a leader to remove a player they do not have targeted. This is useful for inviting players that are not in the same zone.
    • /dzMakeLeader: Same as the Expedition window "Make Leader" button, but allows a leader to make a player they do not have targeted the leader. This is useful for inviting players that are not in the same zone.

sure - where's the quickest adventure I can get?

Guild Lobby
- Magus (at front by the guild hall doors)
— say “nedaria”
— go to magus 3 feet from where you zone into nedaria
— say “everfrost”
And you’re there. At the LDoN camps there’s a ton of group and raid missions you can request. I think you need 6 ppl for raids. Not sure if there’s a minimum for group missions.

Would anyone know how to write a few commands to:
1. Open the dialogue
2. Click the leave button
3. Then click the confirm button?

you actually don't even need the adventure window open to do this but you can just sent a notify to the adventure window and then a notify to the confirmation window afterwards

INI:
/notify AdventureRequestWnd AdvRqst_RequestButton leftmouseup

/notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup

you actually don't even need the adventure window open to do this but you can just sent a notify to the adventure window and then a notify to the confirmation window afterwards

INI:
/notify AdventureRequestWnd AdvRqst_RequestButton leftmouseup

/notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup

I was kinda hunting down this route. Where did you get the names to use for the windows and the buttons in them?

I was kinda hunting down this route. Where did you get the names to use for the windows and the buttons in them?
You can /echo windows, but I use the "dev:" hud mode (that I believe @ChatWithThisName put together)

allows me to /loadhud dev and then toggle hud with F11 and mouse-over anything and return the name that has it available
INI:
[dev] 
LastMouseOverText    = 7,7,20,0,            0,255,255    ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver},${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Name},]} 
LastMouseOverText1    = 7,7,21,1,            0,0,0         ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver},${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Name},]} 
LastMouseOverText2    = 7,7,19,1,            0,0,0         ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver},${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Name},]} 
LastMouseOverText3    = 7,7,21,-1,            0,0,0         ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver},${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Name},]} 
LastMouseOverText4    = 7,7,19,-1,            0,0,0         ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver},${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Name},]}

so how do i bc those commands to all toons? would i have to make a hotbutton on each toon and somehow fire that hotbutton? this is exciting stuff, i'm done with all my ldon stuff, but i'll totally level more toons in ldons if i don't have to tab to each damn one to drop an adventure.

so how do i bc those commands to all toons? would i have to make a hotbutton on each toon and somehow fire that hotbutton? this is exciting stuff, i'm done with all my ldon stuff, but i'll totally level more toons in ldons if i don't have to tab to each damn one to drop an adventure.

Line 1: /bcaa //notify AdventureRequestWnd AdvRqst_RequestButton leftmouseup
Line 2: /bcaa //notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup

Question - LDON text command to quit adventure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back