• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Krystal (1 Viewer)

Which is hotter on a furry blue fox chick?

• Chain-Mail Bikini (Starfox Adventures)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Skintight Bodysuit (Starfox Assault)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • You're obviously a closet furry. Go away.

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Nightboomfer

RedCents
Ok, anyone who has played through the Starfox Franchise- Answer me this: Is it wrong to think the blue chick is totally hot? I mean I'm not even a furvert and I'd still hit it.

Sfa_krystal2.jpg

krystalChair.jpg

Well, I know showing off more skin is usually sexier; I don't know that I can say the same about showing off more fur, though. :-/

Animals posed for romance is wrong in every nation. Despite the fact we are of no religion we find such thought to be diseased.:nay:

Even if it wasn't some kind of weird furry thing... it's also animated, not even a chick in some shitty cosplay outfit. So no, definitely not hot.

I think chainmail bikini, becase the links would catch and tear out her fur, causing chaffing that would get infected, leading to a horrible skin infection, and the eventual slouging off of her miserable furry hide, and a long slow painful death.

furry bitch.
pms

Krystal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back