• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Krono (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

groug

Sic is and idiot who just here for the money
BANNED
RedCents
20¢
So, I just started playing again and getting confused on Krono I was playing with someone, and he said he buys Krono for 11$ I was like how he told me. from a site so I am like wtf and you don't get ban has like nope we are in the same guild but im only a week old but yeah just want to hear everyone experience on buying Krono from a site did you get ban do you still do it. because I'm just about to but before i do i want to hear about other peoples

So, I just started playing again and getting confused on Krono I was playing with someone, and he said he buys Krono for 11$ I was like how he told me. from a site so I am like wtf and you don't get ban has like nope we are in the same guild but im only a week old but yeah just want to hear everyone experience on buying Krono from a site did you get ban do you still do it. because I'm just about to but before i do i want to hear about other peoples
Just use a CC and pay for it that way, the few usd you spend extra if you sub a month at a time, isnt worth the risk of buying from websites etc.
But again that is just my 2cent as the amount of "value" you will be putting into your account wont be worth risking for the saving you can obtain.

Just use a CC and pay for it that way, the few usd you spend extra if you sub a month at a time, isnt worth the risk of buying from websites etc.
But again that is just my 2cent as the amount of "value" you will be putting into your account wont be worth risking for the saving you can obtain.
I was just figuring this out today. If I paid for a year with the annual discount with a credit card it would be $119 for that year. Now that is $9 a month. A little cheaper than $11 per krono/per 30 days.

And the bad thing about Krono is they wear out on different days. Its 30 days exact so your due date always changes. With a credit card you get "month" and it does not matter if its 28, 30 or 31. If you pay on the 15th then it will always charge on the 15th.

But we all took risks the first time we got on a bicycle.

Edited to ad: But I really want to buy a ton of them:shh:

This isn't the site for rmt (real money transfer - a disciplinable offense from dbg), you'll want to take that discussion to ectunnel.

Or use redcents and buy in the redcents shop.

Just not here at the RG forums/discord.

Question - Krono
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back