• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Krono : Herioc or Plat? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
657¢
I purchased a krono some time ago to get plat for new guys I started on FV. But with the herioc option ,I'm thinking this would be good time to pick an alt.
My Sk is gold so I made a pal so I can swap out tanks.
Rest of group is is shm, enc, NEC, bst and mage.
So, my logic is replace with like for swappability. But what swap will yield most fun.....
Shaman to cleric? Enchanter to bard?
Or?
Too many decisions!
What are your ideas?

I prefer brd over enc for almost all group-content. Nevertheless I keep my enc geared and and leveled for cases, the bard may not be sufficient as cc. Before heading out for a new session, I get the enchanter buffs for my team. But actually there is no content, where I need the chanter abilities to lock down the crowd. Eyeballing, without hard evidence, I would say the bards abilities improves the groups killrate more than the enchanter.

I purchased a krono some time ago to get plat for new guys I started on FV. But with the herioc option ,I'm thinking this would be good time to pick an alt.
So, my logic is replace with like for swappability. But what swap will yield most fun.....
Or?
Too many decisions!
What are your ideas?
Got to say with a PA/SK as tank and then shm/enc/nec/bst/mag, you have a pretty nice setup. BRD may not add as much as enc for that group and you dont need a cleric over shm for gorup content. Hmm, maybe wiz over the nec for fun. Great for group content with fast dps.

Got to say with a PA/SK as tank and then shm/enc/nec/bst/mag, you have a pretty nice setup. BRD may not add as much as enc for that group and you dont need a cleric over shm for gorup content. Hmm, maybe wiz over the nec for fun. Great for group content
Never thought of Wiz. That would also help get me around better. That's why I asked. Now, I have more choices. No help. Lol.

Or?
Too many decisions!
What are your ideas?
Fuggun you're on FV now? We got all kinds of help advice, plat, gear and a guild for you my friend just say the word

Got to say with a PA/SK as tank and then shm/enc/nec/bst/mag, you have a pretty nice setup. BRD may not add as much as enc for that group and you dont need a cleric over shm for gorup content. Hmm, maybe wiz over the nec for fun. Great for group content with fast dps.

Bard will bring drastically more dps - like not even close dps from ench.

Enc to bard, no discussion.

Bard aura affects swarm pets, epic + fierce eye are up 2 every 3 minutes (massive boost) and overhaste and melee songs will make your sk better. The paladin and shaman will also like the healing boost of reckless.

If I am not wrong, what you will lose is some burn DPS but sustained will go through the roof.

Oh yeah, bard cc is not as good as enchanter, by a mile but, how often do you need it?

Question - Krono : Herioc or Plat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back