• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Krono for redcents auction (1 Viewer)

RedCents
410¢
In the past I've seen Redbot doing Krono for redcents auctions and I'd like to know if regular members here are allowed to run their own redcents for Krono auctions here?

Solution
Yes! The only caveat is that we don't support redcent trading. We can deduct redcents from the winner, but can't give them to you.

We support EQ software, not cryptocurrency :)
In the past I've seen Redbot doing Krono for redcents auctions and I'd like to know if regular members here are allowed to run their own redcents for Krono auctions here?
well you'd want to PM @Redbot there if you want to run a contest/auction, but it would be pretty a-typical for you to run something where you are asking for redcents from folks for krono

Yes! The only caveat is that we don't support redcent trading. We can deduct redcents from the winner, but can't give them to you.

We support EQ software, not cryptocurrency :)

Last edited:
Solution

We support EQ software, not cryptocurrency
GIF by Westworld HBO
@Redbot in1999
Season 4 Horse GIF by Westworld HBO
@Redbot in 2022

My redcents!...lol

Question - Krono for redcents auction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back