• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Kissassist: Getting window swapping working again after macroquest2 closes unexpectedly (1 Viewer)

Lotharun

RedCents
70¢
First off: Love kissassist. Simple, easy and incredibly fun to use.

Now for my question: I use the hotkeys kissassist provides to swap character sessions. I lose those whenever macroquest2 quits/closes unexpectedly. I can/do restart everything to get it working again, but is there a quicker way - one that doesn't require me to close and reopen all of the EQ clients I have open? Not a huge deal but I'm restarting a few dozen clients. ~Regards

It shows up as Macroquest2 in the window 10 systems tray. I right-click it and setup the hotkeys to swap between EQ sessions - Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, etc.. When Macroquest2 crashes, I lose the hotkeys. It was part of the very vaninlla kissassist install. I'm not really clear what exactly to call it...

It shows up as Macroquest2 in the window 10 systems tray. I right-click it and setup the hotkeys to swap between EQ sessions - Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, etc.. When Macroquest2 crashes, I lose the hotkeys. It was part of the very vaninlla kissassist install. I'm not really clear what exactly to call it...
ok so macroquest - not kissassist, which is what i figured, but it is important to be on the same page

I believe it is related to >>> this issue <<<

Thank you for the comment.

I'm surprised that others aren't dealing with this too. Swapping characters on the same account or even just going to the character select screen then back in on the same character may cause macroquest to close out of the system tray

Maybe it's because I'm running 18 characters at once.

Anyway, it's it's not happening every time but it's happening enough to be annoying. Restarting the computer fixes it.

Problem - Kissassist: Getting window swapping working again after macroquest2 closes unexpectedly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back