• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Kinda funny Kinda cool (1 Viewer)

neumuno

RedCents
240¢
I have been runnng the advtaskwarp2 for 3 days almost nonstop. I also notices that about 4 other people are doing the same but anyway I go and check my e-mail and I see a letter from sony. I thought it would be a warning or something HELL NO it a acceptance letter to the guide program. I applied like a month ago and forgot. hmm I wander if I can use mq2 and myseq under my new guide account it is better then the tools they give me. FTW :rolleyes:

Ok. I'm going to answer your question. Do NOT use MQ while using your Guide Account. The commands will interfere with the GM commands that you'll be using unless you want to remove some of the plugins. Either way, since you realize that you had to put in your Play Server character information to become a Guide, risking this would not only lose your Guide status, but also your Play Account status.

Having MQ2 is much like having all of the Guide abilities...only thing is you have to use a /find command instead of your map, such as /find Lady_Vox00.

Rather I should say they'll take much harsher actions against you if you use MQ on your Guide Account and they find out. But hell, I can't really tell you what to do. You go be my little guinea pig and find out what happens. =)

By the way, they require that you parse your logs...if for some fucked up reason an MQ line got implemented into one of your parsings, you'd be auto-fucked.

-TurkReno

"auto-fucked"

be a nice name for a self destruct plugin, if you were caught in the act by a GM. One use only, if your going down, go down big!

TurkReno said:
Rather I should say they'll take much harsher actions against you if you use MQ on your Guide Account and they find out. But hell, I can't really tell you what to do. You go be my little guinea pig and find out what happens. =)

-TurkReno

Did you really say harsher? Whats harsher then banning? They make em pull down his pants and get a spanking or do they make em do billion pushups? I guess they could ban you from ever playing EQ off your IP but its not hard to get your IP changed either.

Yea, I did say harsher...and changing your IP is easy...auto-fucked...yeah...I'm writing that plugin now, lol.

I'm a bit out of it right now so give me a while to respond to the spanking and pushup comment. Long day.

-TurkReno

Kinda funny Kinda cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back