• You've discovered RedGuides šŸ“• an EverQuest multi-boxing community šŸ›”ļøšŸ§™šŸ—”ļø. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! šŸ‘‹
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

KenetixEQ No Delay for all classes??? (1 Viewer)

kazball

RedCents
0Ā¢
I saw this on KenetixEQ

MQ2AutoAttackNoDelay: This ultimate plugin will allow ALL classes, yes all classes to Auto Attack with there weapons without any delay. No more having to use just monks. Now you can use your warriors or even your Shadow knights high damage two-handed weapons, and deal out never before seen damage. Or why stop there? You can just use all your characters no matter the class to wipe out a raid npc in seconds. This plugin also comes with MQ2GhostKill, so you will be able to use this plugin while ghosting and Auto Attack all raid targets without even getting hit. Price: $100.00

*You can use MQ2AutoAttackNoDelay even at level 1, on all classes!.*

How is this done? or is it some kinda joke?

wonderful now every tom dick and harry will spend there 100 bucks to get banned. cause you know for dam sure the not so bright folks will be wanting to try this one. have fun and welcome to the death of macroquest active hacks and quite possibly passive ones too.

Guide12 said:
wonderful now every tom dick and harry will spend there 100 bucks to get banned. cause you know for dam sure the not so bright folks will be wanting to try this one. have fun and welcome to the death of macroquest active hacks and quite possibly passive ones too.

rofl, now? Live under the tree much?
Every tom dick and harry have been doing this for a very long time now. Guess why opcode changes are being instituted? This won't kill passive hacks, won't kill active hacks either, but because of idiots who shouldn't be anywhere close to these hacks now people have to waste time and figure out what Sony did. That's what you get when general public has access to bazookas.

let them all buy it and get banned so we can thin the herd some. Will be their problem when they buy it, use it, and get banned right after paying $100. The faster we get rid of these fools, the safer the rest of us will be.

shadowman33 said:
let them all buy it and get banned so we can thin the herd some. Will be their problem when they buy it, use it, and get banned right after paying $100. The faster we get rid of these fools, the safer the rest of us will be.

That's extremely arrogant and naive to say. You think you are safe doing what you are doing and that everyone else a noob? Have you not been reading the posts here or on other websites? You think everyone here getting banned is running around killing in open zones...all the l33t raid mobs...and warping every 2 seconds? Think again if you think that is why everyone else is getting banned.

There are a lot of people being nailed for trivial shit...a warp here or warp there...while nobody else was in zone nonetheless. We are talking about soing things that by most other people's standards are extremely minor compared to some of the exploits I've heard people brag about here...some of which have been caught while others have somehow dodges bullets, for at least this long.

Don't blanket statement every single person using any given macro or hack. Some of the people who you might look to on these boards are the same people using them as these so-called newbs you think are running around like madmen who have no intelligence at all in using these types of programs.

Doesn't seem too naive or arrogant to me - It has nothing to do with what's going on currently, or how trivial the hack that earns a banning is. Stupid people will buy those hacks thinking they're in the clear - they'll get banned and hopefully take heat off the more responsible people.

He in no way made a blanket statement about every single person using a given macro or hack, maybe you need to read the post a little better.

i agree you seem a little miffed did you loose an account too. i lost one doing trivial stuff. and you know what i diserve it for cheating but i'm not gonna kick some one else in the middle just cause they have an opinion about how this exploit will draw even more negative attention to macroquest.

That's extremely arrogant and naive to say. You think you are safe doing what you are doing and that everyone else a noob? Have you not been reading the posts here or on other websites? You think everyone here getting banned is running around killing in open zones...all the l33t raid mobs...and warping every 2 seconds? Think again if you think that is why everyone else is getting banned.

There are a lot of people being nailed for trivial shit...a warp here or warp there...while nobody else was in zone nonetheless. We are talking about soing things that by most other people's standards are extremely minor compared to some of the exploits I've heard people brag about here...some of which have been caught while others have somehow dodges bullets, for at least this long.

Don't blanket statement every single person using any given macro or hack. Some of the people who you might look to on these boards are the same people using them as these so-called newbs you think are running around like madmen who have no intelligence at all in using these types of programs.

You obviously have no clue what I was trying to say. The people that have known about things like this (gk, nodelay, etc) for a very long time, have done so quitely and in the background with no one every knowing the wiser. Which is the way it should have been.

Getting banned for trivial shit? ROFL In case you have not been paying attention for the past oh let's say couple of years, warping, etc. is not TRIVIAL shit. Getting banned for auto combining tradeskill shit is trivial. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for it, but I'm sure it's happened. Yes, people like me and many others have been doing it longer than you have been around RG, and have never once even gotten suspended. Why? I say it's extreme caution. You may call it luck. There are alot of people who were very careful and still got caught. Sorry for them and yes it really does suck.
Simple truth to it all is, if you are not willing to loose it all, then don't do things that can get it all taken away.

MY POINT to what I said was, there will be a mass move of people who buy this shit and get banned the day they use it. I find that funny as hell to be honest. Let them get banned for all I care. That will take the heat off of those of us that take extreme care with what we do. What would be even funnier is if they found a way to ban the asshole that is selling this to the open public.

I never once said EVERYONE who uses GK/warp should get banned. I said let all these people who are crazy enough to buy this shit out in the open get the ban stick so we can thin the herd of people who don't need to be using it in the first place.

Like the asshole I found GK'ing mobs in the Ascent for DoN faction while he had 3 toons boxed and leeching. It's funny as hell to me that they took no care whatsoever to notice that I was in the zone and watching one particular species of mob dying one after the other. Oh, and by the way, that train from hell that wiped out your party???? that was me.

Hacking everquest has become an arms race.

In a year an even greater "game breaking" hack will appear.

And once again it will become a race between the hack maintainers and the programmers of Sony to break it.

Nothing new, and certainly won't be the last time it happens.

Now you children play nice now, ya hear?

So the no delay thing works for SK,Pal,Ber,Rouge,War ect?

How does the bug work? somthing to do with an AA or mass warping?

hahahhahah.

i can just imagine someone over at sony saying "fuck" a few times out loud.

they cant afford to ban all those people from eq1

say 300 accounds is liek 63k gross a year for them, thats like someones salary, if they ban everyone i bet they fire someone too haha.

they have the bare minimum amount of people working on eq as it is.

it just "feels" to me that they are running the game into the ground on purpose, and have no interest in revitalizing it

these 2 half ass expansions per year is total cash cow situation

I haven't lost an account, but I did get a 10-day suspension. While you are saying warping is not trivial, I would consider warping to be extremely trivial compared to wiping out a mob with one toon that normally takes 50+ well-equipped people to kill. I would also consider zoning into zones you are not flagged for to be a pretty severe thing compared to warping across a zone just to save yourself a long-ass run. Yeah, hacking is hacking...but on a severity spectrum, I think warping from A to B is a lot more trivial than wiping out raid mob after raid mob with a single toon while entire guilds can't even touch said mob.

I'm new to this stuff. I only started using MQ2 a month ago. In the 8 years I have played EQ on and off, I never even knew this stuff existed. It didn't take a new hack that allows all classes to NoDelay to draw me in. I normally play 4 toons at once and it is a bitch trying to alt-tab between them all. I had a discussion with a friend and he suggested I look up macroing. It sounded like a good way to watch a single screen while having my other toons follow my main and casting or sending pets in when I hit a button from one character. I wasn't out there killing raid mobs. I wasn't using MQ2 around other people. I never GK'd in open zones. But, I did get caught in a instanced zone that became hot (I didn't know it was being watched by GMs at the time) killing level 66 mobs with my 75 Monk for some extra AAs...amusingly only a few days after I got a NoDelay program that I only was able to use over the course of a week for about a total of 8 hours. (I never afk'd either and watched the GM appear before me.)

OK, I cheated. Does that make me any different than the guys who have been using MQ2 for years and never got caught (or until recently didn't get caught)? Does that make me any different than the guy that has "followed the rules" but was caught by random chance? Does it make me any different than the guy who is brand new to EQ and is going to run right out and buy the $100 NoDelay macro having never used a macro before? No. We are all cheating. We all take a risk and now some of us are paying the price.

This new NoDelay is not going to be the straw that broke the camel's back. As Ccomp5950 said, hacking Everquest is like an arms race. It doesn't matter what Sony does to thwart hackers, there will be people out there beating them at their own game just to spite them.

However, most people playing EQ probably do not cheat. Most people are not looking to go out and get this new NoDelay macro because there is a lot of buzz about the GMs cracking down on this sort of thing. Yeah, some new people will use it, but so will a lot of those veterans you champion that have been using MQ2 for years without a hitch. After all, it's the veterans that know about this stuff coming out before the newer users do.

The GMs and Sony know people have been using this third party software since it came out. It would not surprise me if at least some of them read these and all of the other MQ2 boards. So it doesn't matter if someone has been using MQ2 for years or if someone is brand new to it...it doesn't matter if all you do is warp or if you buy the $100 NoDelay program and slaughter raid mobs by yourself. They have obivously found a way to catch people regardless of how long they have been hacking or how they are hacking.

But as far as your comment regarding the new $100 NoDelay, you want to "thin the herd of people who don't need to be using it in the first place." Who should be using this kind of software? Is there a specific "kind" of person? Sure, we all hope that nobody is using this stuff in open zones, but I am sure even the most veteran of users do that. Shouldn't they be a part of the herd being thinned out since they put us all at higher risk...especially since it is the more experienced users going into places like Anguish and laying waste to mobs in there with a single toon? Or, is it just the people going out and buying the new $100 macro you want banned because they are drawing too much attention to what you have been doing relatively detection free for years now? Is the secret club only for you and your merry band of MQ2 buddies? That is why I called your post arrogant and naive. That's how your post comes off and that is why I addressed you for it.

I'm not looking to start some board feud with you dude. I just wanted to point out that wishing people get banned for buying a specific product in effect means you are wishing we all get banned because we are all cheating by using various methods of the same MQ2 program. The users of MQ2 are the ones who brought the thunder down. All these recent mass bannings happened before the release of the new all-classes NoDelay. Don't blame the new macro for drawing more attention to us...blame the years of MQ2 exploiting and Sony's previous failures to put an end to it.

Personally, I don't want anyone getting banned...I just want people to use their best judgement and realize that they risk their account no matter how they cheat.

=Shadowman33]let them all buy it and get banned so we can thin the herd some. Will be their problem when they buy it, use it, and get banned right after paying $100. The faster we get rid of these fools, the safer the rest of us will be.

Capriirecords said:
He in no way made a blanket statement about every single person using a given macro or hack, maybe you need to read the post a little better.

So, he is not saying every "fool" buying the new program will get banned, which is good to him because it will thin out the herd and ensure safety for the rest of us does not equate to, as you say, to making, "a blanket statement about every single person using a given macro or hack"?

Let them all buy this one macro...get rid all of those fools when they are banned for using that one macro...not a blanket statement about every single person using a given macro or hack...

Yeah, thanks for clarifying it for me. I guess I was way off.

shadowman33 said:
the funds they make from EQ are a drop in the bucket to Sony LOL.

Every single cent to a business matters... saying something like EQ or another division of Sony is a drop in the bucket may be true, but the buckets are still in the garage for a reason. If they didn't want it there anymore or think it was still viable, they would have tossed it out in the street a long time ago.

Oh, and hotdog... I'm pretty sure the new nodelay thing is a plugin... not a macro.

hotdog said:
I'm new to this stuff. I only started using MQ2 a month ago. In the 8 years I have played EQ on and off, I never even knew this stuff existed. It didn't take a new hack that allows all classes to NoDelay to draw me in. I normally play 4 toons at once and it is a bitch trying to alt-tab between them all. I had a discussion with a friend and he suggested I look up macroing. It sounded like a good way to watch a single screen while having my other toons follow my main and casting or sending pets in when I hit a button from one character. I wasn't out there killing raid mobs. I wasn't using MQ2 around other people. I never GK'd in open zones. But, I did get caught in a instanced zone that became hot (I didn't know it was being watched by GMs at the time) killing level 66 mobs with my 75 Monk for some extra AAs...amusingly only a few days after I got a NoDelay program that I only was able to use over the course of a week for about a total of 8 hours. (I never afk'd either and watched the GM appear before me.)

Like you said yourself, you've only been using MQ2 for a month...keep that in mind before you begin to jump down someones elses throat for expressing there opinion as you seem to think is ok for you to do.

FYI...There has been, and will continue to be, an ongoing fued about this topic. Those who want it all v/s those who know that moderation is the key. One thing you need to remember Hotdog is that a lot of the people here who have contributed there plugins and macros have been here for a hell of a lot longer then you or I. And, just incase you think you missed it somewhere there is no rule that says you have to share with others here. So, in respect to those "who want it all", yes, there where people years ago doing what hundreds(..and yes, there have been hundreds in the past year alone..) of MQ2'ers are getting banned for now days.

Another thing you need to remember is that at least 50% of the people who join this site want to find GK, but when they get here they dont find it becuase it is something that the dev's tried to keep control of. But, you have those folks who seem to think that every tom dick and harry can play responsibly and decided to give it to them..then they turned around and gave it to someone else..and so on and so on. Only thing is though that no one bothered to say, hey you Noob, use this sparingly. instead it got passed around like a rag doll and things got way out of hand, bringing a hell of a lot of stress on this community and many like it.

I've been a member for a while now, but have seen more suspensions and bannings in the past two months then the entire time i have been here and it is becuse of people who either DONT CARE or DONT BOTHER TO READ anything other then GK. It got so bad in my opinion that I deleted my legitimate monk becuase of all the bad press of gk and I didnt want anyone pointing fingers at my main account. The real problem is that you have people who all they want is that one program that they think will make them invincible. Sorry folks, but it aint gonna happen...because whatever will make you invincible to a npc or mob is only going to be the flashing neon sign over your head saying "Haxor right here".

At any rate, it's becuase of this that people like Shadow, myself, and others express our opinions about noobs. And it goes without saying that just like any other one of those plugins that says it can make you "Invinsible or attack non-stop"..this new wave of nodelay and gk will drawl in the same type of people who will only read that part..hunt it down and buy it...and get banned within a week for not RTFM that came along with it. And once again there will be the infamous witch hunt on all the boards about how EQ should stand up and do something about it...And yeah...that gets bothersome. Especially if you are one of the few people who have been here for a while and do everything they can to help others out.

So next time, before you spout off about how someone is being arrogant and niave, why dont you ask yourself first how you think it would feel to have a clueless noob come in and ruin everything you have worked hard to achieve...and no, I am not directly relating this to Shadow or anyone else, and i am not trying to pick on you either. It is a general statement about our community as a whole.
We all Cheat!
We all paid or donated!
But, we are all not equals here...there are those that understand what it takes to play safely, and then there are the "NOOB"'s who come in and get suspended or banned within a months time for doing something stupid that the rest of us have to pay the price for.

The funds from EQ are much more than a drop in the bucket to the president of SOE since it is still their highest grossing MMORPG. I would like to see you give your quarterly earnings report to the Sony board of directors with that attitude.

its not the point that its a drop in the bucket. its the profitability of a section.

sony isnt a charity last time i checked.

if one part is losing profitability it might get canned. or "toned down" staff (expense) wise, or we might see server merges again (please merge servers!!!!!!!!!!!)

but damn. i cant wait to try this new plugin......

ive already planned it out and written some macs, of course ill never share what im doing util im done with it :p
i dont care if they ban me

kinda hopeing for server mergers again as well would be nice to find a group easier. not worried about having trouble finding camps.

well seein as how the heat is bad i for one have decided to stop using warp all together, for as long as i can stand it of course. the all no delay soudns super sweet but honestly what are you gonna use it for? the better of your guild or just yourself and even so it still selfish. we have a guild on our server who is high end goign through the raid end of tss BUT there raid count is only 30 some people a night if less, but they somehow seems to achieve goals and get the uber loots. found out they pretty much hack there way through eq, there guild is constantly goign through bannings. they use ( and i can attest to what i saw) some type of hack that gives them a no cast time on CH. anyway i agree with most on here, moderation is the key, there is no reason to have GK or the ultimate nodelay. be patient and the rwewards will come when you work HARD for them. if i had just started eq and been playign for a few months, i wouldnt care but for the 5 years i have been playign, i kinda dont wanna just throw away 5 years of my life because of a few raid mobs i wanted loots for.

hotdog said:
I would consider warping to be extremely trivial compared to wiping out a mob.

Warp is not IMO a trivial cheat, for example if I want to work my way down to the king for an epic item in chardok it takes a full group about 90 mins to clear down to that camp and they need a rogue with lock pick skills that are 200+ and you have the chance of wiping without ever getting to attack the king..

With warp you dont need a full group nor a rogue and you can get to that camp in about 5 seconds kill the king and be gone in under 20 mins. I would hardly call warping trivial.. Perhaps if you are warping across South Ro and you are level 75 its trivial but not if you are warping across level 60+ NPC zones that are filled with see inviz mobs. If I am fighting a tough mob and it looks like I am going to die I can warp to safty. Warp is a pretty substantial cheat IMO

/shrug, I've ghost killed using Kenetix Plugins. I have not been banned either. I attribute that to the fact that before I ever pulled the trigger on any given day I read these boards and the Kenetix boards. I've even bowed out of several raid mob kills when my friends were ready to put the coals to it. They called me paranoid. I called it moderation, caution, researching the boards and not being greedy. Also, after any kind of patch I didn't kill anything for a week or so and checked the boards daily to see if others have been banned. At the first sign of bannings I stuck the fork in it and called it done. I still have 30 days left on my Kenetix plugins but I won't be cashing in on them. My toons now fit my style of play (moderate solo type in zones up to POR) for a married man of three kids. I don't have time to join a hard core raiding guild and put my kids on the back burner so that I can get ubah loots. So, I bought the Kenetix stuff to get my toons to a level that I was comforable with and called it done. The plugins have given me the opportunity to enjoy EQ on an enhanced level (My stress relief). Anyhow, that's my two cents worth.

ROFL boy oh boy what a war I have started here. You can call me whatever you like, honestly it does not bother me bit.

I do NOT feel ALL people using GK should be banned. I do feel however though, that all the morons that are uninformed about it and just jump head long into it without the research first DO deserve to get banned. Those are the people that kill it for the rest of us.

Example......you are legit, or no active hacks. You join a group with someone who you have no idea that he is going to GK. He starts to GK in open zone or wherever. He gets caught, and you get banned along with him even though you had no idea he was going to do that. For that matter, he does any active hack and gets banned. YOU get associated to that and you are gone too. THOSE are the people that need to get banned and blocked from using mq2.

You can GK/warp all you like, I don't care. All that I and other mq2 users ask of you is don't be an ass about it and don't do it when you are taking away from others who enjoy the game. I've seen numerous times, my guild preparing to take out a raid mob in an open zone. Next thing you know that mob is dead or dying while we are getting ready to engage. Yes, I use mq2 and yes I active hack on occasion, but that fool got reported more times than I can count that day I promise you.

Oh, and if you consider warping trivial.....try explaining to a GM how you got from point A to point B instantly and you are a non caster toon. Using melee or autoskills to auto use melee skills is trivial. Tradeskill combining macros are trivial. Warping is far beyond trivial or their system, no matter how half assed, to track warps would have never been implemented.

This very same war was started a long time ago over warping. Which, in fact, is the very reason why they put the warp blockers in mq2 over on the mq2 boards. It was the attempt to weed out the morons. It failed of course, because people know enough how to get around it. These arguements went on and on, and yes alot of the people were weeded out.

The bannings all started again and so did all the complaining when macro's like advanced task warp was handed out. I loved that macro and had no problem with it at all. It was the people who did not take the time to read what it does, how to modify it, etc. that got all the heat brought down on the rest of us. I sent tells to more people than I could count telling them to watch what they are doing. I told them to at least take the time to learn the macro and change the waypoints of the warps to they are not seen. Did they listen? Some did, and they did not get banned. Others didn't and kept right on warping in front of ALL the people who were standing there wondering what was happening. THAT killed that very useful macro for me.

THOSE are the people we try to weed out and thin the herd. If you don't understand why I say that, then you are most likely one of the people that need to be thinned out LOL.

Like you and I both said Shadow...The war (or whatever you wanna call it) started a long time ago. It's just that new people fail to realize the importance of reading the forums. Then they jump in head first thinking they know all about it and bring it back up with their newly found opinions on the matter. Add to that the possibility that someone might have been rubbed the wrong way becuase someone else who actually does know and understands makes a general comment that the new person feels is directly related to them. It's a never ending circle of events that keeps playing out over and over..just with new faces every now and then.

blah blah blah blah your opinions mean nothing to me :P im just saying what im gonna do, and i dont give a flying fuck if im banned. maaaybe if the development team had the resources to properly create expansions, and test things, and maaaaybe if my guild wasnt dead, id care a little more, but 9 years into the game life, im gonna screw around :P

Yes, its true, yes it works and works well.

You can use it without ghosting or warping as well.

I got a toon from 65 to 75 in one hour using it.

I also soloed PoTimea using it.

But everything everyone else says about morons who have no clue what when how or why...yea they will be banned.

Currently the plugin is down until the opcode shit is figured out. And even when its all figured out, I will be back using it like I did with all other ghost kill plugins, a few days to a week to see if others get caught.

Is it worth the money? Hell yea, and I think Abyss should charge atleast $200.00 for it if not more. And limit its use to exclude some zones like relic, sevrage and devastation. Cause some people cant control themselfs and just wont leave those raid mobs alone. Thats the main thing that brings us attention.

I haven't heard this much of a war since somebody was called a nappy-headed ho. Looks like a great plugin and if it doesn't require warping like some of the old hacks sort of did, then it can be used intelligently.

Luna2006 said:
So next time, before you spout off about how someone is being arrogant and niave, why dont you ask yourself first how you think it would feel to have a clueless noob come in and ruin everything you have worked hard to achieve...and no, I am not directly relating this to Shadow or anyone else, and i am not trying to pick on you either. It is a general statement about our community as a whole.

You are dancing around the fact that people have been doing this a long time. While I respect and understand what you are saying, I still think there is too much finger pointing at teh newbs.

The recent slew of bannings is not because of the actions of a few new newbs who came along a week or month ago and ruined it for everyone. The measures that SoE are currently undertaking are a culmination of a long standing use of third party software by all of us and their frustration in not being able to catch us unless someone reports us. This all started with the veterans years ago, not the brand new people who are just now catching this wave. Over the years, it has built more and more pressure. Now it has exploded in everyoneā€™s face, regardless of oneā€™s history of using MQ2.

I just donā€™t feel it is right that people are waving their fingers at the newbs. I would be saying the exact same thing if I was the one who invented MQ2 years ago. I am seeing posts on several sites from vets and newbs alike for doing the exact same things ā€“ warping, using NoDelay, piggybacking, etc., most of whom were in an isntanced zone and not doing shit in open zones.

I think a personā€™s longevity in using these things is irrelevant. Every single person could be playing it safeā€¦or as safe as safe gets even by the most rigorous of standards. SoE has figured out a way to beat the hackers at their own game. They are crucifying everyone in their path and making an example out of us all. Itā€™s not the newbs faultā€¦itā€™s our collective fault for the current state of bannings/suspensions.

I just donā€™t want to see people accusing newer users as the reason why this is all going down now. I also donā€™t want to see people jumping up and down for people using a specific hack to get banned, as Shadowman stated in his post. I donā€™t want to see anyone getting banned or suspended. At the same time, I am hoping everyone uses these tools with discretion and does not draw undue attention to us all. Unfortunately, the cat is already out of the bag and SoE is able to see what we are doing, more now than they have in the past. How the MQ2 community responds is anyoneā€™s guess. It isnā€™t looking so hot right now. Hopefully it will get better.

As for me, Iā€™m not going to even load MQ2 for at least a month. I just got my account unsuspended today. My Monk was stripped of all gear (including everything he had in the bank). I never gained any gear with my Monk using MQ2. Everything he had was bought in the bazaar with money earned with my other toons before I ever used MQ2. He also lost a level and 100 AAs. I didnā€™t gain anywhere near 100 AAs with him using MQ2ā€¦but that is the punishment the GM decided to bestow on him the instant he caught me. Iā€™m lucky to even have my account and my Monk at all, so Iā€™m not bitching. Iā€™ve learned my lesson about NoDelay/GKing and I wonā€™t be using it any time in the near future. I may not even use it again. When I do start using MQ2 again here in about a month, Iā€™ll be doing simple things like using macros that assist my main. Thatā€™s about it. Yeah, itā€™s still cheating, but it is a hell of lot less conspicuous than warping, GKing, etc.

So, from one newb to a veteran ā€“ Iā€™m doing what I can to use these tools responsibly. Hopefully everyone else is going to do the same, at least until this shit dies down.

I would have to say this is the result of two things.

1. everyone having access to these plugins and making them known to the greater community.

2. the greedy hackers that are perma-camping high end raid mobs, even going as far as TBS end game.

It's not hard for the legit player to notice something's not right and put two and two together. Also, when people start ruining SOE's end-game material they're going to notice.

There was a time not too long ago that words like MQ2, ISXEQ, Ghostkill, Nodelay, etc... were rarely mentioned on SOE's boards. Now they're used all the time and SOE really has no choice but to respond harshly.

In reference to the OPā€™s post about MQ2AutoAttackNoDelayā€¦

shadowman33 said:

shadowman33 said:
The bannings all started again and so did all the complaining when macro's like advanced task warp was handed out. I loved that macro and had no problem with it at all. It was the people who did not take the time to read what it does, how to modify it, etc. that got all the heat brought down on the rest of us. I sent tells to more people than I could count telling them to watch what they are doing. I told them to at least take the time to learn the macro and change the waypoints of the warps to they are not seen. Did they listen? Some did, and they did not get banned. Others didn't and kept right on warping in front of ALL the people who were standing there wondering what was happening. THAT killed that very useful macro for me.

THOSE are the people we try to weed out and thin the herd. If you don't understand why I say that, then you are most likely one of the people that need to be thinned out LOL.

You just contradicted what you originally posted. My reading comprehension is clearly greater than your ability to express yourself in the manner you think you did.
You were specifically talking about people buying the new all-classes NoDelay in your initial post. You specifically targeted a group of people using one specific hack (the new NoDelay hack) and expressed your desire for those ā€œfoolsā€ to get banned for it. You made zero mention of people using warps in your initial post. You are backtracking and I am calling you out for it. Had you stated in your first reply what you posted in the last two paragraphs I just quoted from you, I would never have touched this.

Whatever. It doesnā€™t change the fact that we are getting hammered left and right by the GMs. It makes me wonder if this is the beginning of the end for MQ2 use.

The funny thing is this:

"Oh my God, I was running my rogue around Valdenholm and I saw some guy running his warrior but the other 5 toons were automated, here is a video to prove it."

TRANSLATION: Somebody please tell me where to get these hacks because I can't find them on my own.

I read through that whole thread. That JimJohnson sounds like he could be someone who posts on these boards.

Well the sad thing is simply most people that get petitioned are being ratted out by other MQers. When we can hide behind a monitor anonymously, there doesn't have to be honor among thieves.

You just contradicted what you originally posted. My reading comprehension is clearly greater than your ability to express yourself in the manner you think you did.
You were specifically talking about people buying the new all-classes NoDelay in your initial post. You specifically targeted a group of people using one specific hack (the new NoDelay hack) and expressed your desire for those ā€œfoolsā€ to get banned for it. You made zero mention of people using warps in your initial post. You are backtracking and I am calling you out for it. Had you stated in your first reply what you posted in the last two paragraphs I just quoted from you, I would never have touched this.

Whatever. It doesnā€™t change the fact that we are getting hammered left and right by the GMs. It makes me wonder if this is the beginning of the end for MQ2 use.

ROFL how funny.

I didn't contradict myself. I elaborated on what I was trying to say.
Your reading comprehension? LOL that's amusing.

I expressed what I meant by "those fools" to clarify that I did not mean EVERY person. Everyone is a "newb" at one point or another including myself at one point.

Clearly you might want to brush up on the "reading comprehension" you mentioned.

KenetixEQ No Delay for all classes???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back