• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - keeping characters in camp (1 Viewer)

RedCents
661¢
Hello all. I am new to MQ2, and love it so far. I have one minor issue with it so far, and I know there is a fix, I just dont know what it is. :)

Everything is working great, the rogue gets behind to do his stabby thing, the healer does the healing thing, and puller brings in the xps. But is there a way to command the characters to return to a spot after the fight is over? I keep having to use the /follow command to bring them back to a spot out of traffic.

Thanks

Are you using RGMercs? If so you want to make a hotkey for all your toons /rg camphard that parks them in the place you set up camp without any drift. I owe Doc James for teaching me that.
Additionally you'll also want to returntocamp 2 to make sure that they return every time instead of when they get too far away. I notice sometimes if not using the 2 designator, that the camp get's messed up and the toons may have to be moved manually as well to get things moving again...that is, if RGMercs is being used.

Hello all. I am new to MQ2, and love it so far. I have one minor issue with it so far, and I know there is a fix, I just dont know what it is. :)

Everything is working great, the rogue gets behind to do his stabby thing, the healer does the healing thing, and puller brings in the xps. But is there a way to command the characters to return to a spot after the fight is over? I keep having to use the /follow command to bring them back to a spot out of traffic.

Thanks
What automation?
You didn't say nor post in an area that would indicate.

Question - keeping characters in camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back