• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - KA Mages rubber banding. (1 Viewer)

Feltope

RedCents
118¢
Trying to find this in the forums as I am sure this has come up before but here goes.

I am leveling some casters to mix into my main group. They are setup like this.
Mag1 - PetTank
Mag2 - Assist
Wiz - Assist (probably going to use this to pull so not kissassisting)
Enc - Assist

So When I run ka from mag1 I target myself then all other chars target mag1 as well.
When I move and tell them to come to me, follow, or chase the mages will start running and after a few seconds they will run back to where they were and just keep going back and forth.
They act like they are in camp mode but when I turn off camphere just to be sure they are not in camp mode they still do the same thing.
I am certain I am doing something wrong in the targeting when I start ka or something but I have tried all I can think of.

Sorry if this question is a massive repeat and I missed the post with this information.

thanks,

Edit:
Normally I drive my MA so that made it not an issue.
I ran my group of mages out to a location and started them up even with pull ability and seems to be working just fine now.
They still do that rubber band thing if I try to move everyone without turning off ka but it is fine for now as like I said my MA is normally driving things.

Last edited:
yes. I got it working for the most part and it won't be an issue once I bring them into the group with my main tank as I don't run ka on it and everyone assists it.

Question - KA Mages rubber banding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back