• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Justl let me tell ya!! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
I cant belive that iv missed out for so long.. This is one of the best programs/software whatever you wanna call it.. Thank you for the job yall have done to get me back in this game that i have loved for over 20 years! The plugins are O so worth it.. Thank you again!

I cant belive that iv missed out for so long.. This is one of the best programs/software whatever you wanna call it.. Thank you for the job yall have done to get me back in this game that i have loved for over 20 years! The plugins are O so worth it.. Thank you again!
I felt the same way when I joined in 2019. Its awesome! :D

Completely agree..since I have came back to Live, I have found myself only picking the MQ2Class plugins. The depth of play and fun I am having is completely worth the cost for the plugin. I honestly can't see myself playing without them!

Yeah, this made the game fun even if you have a family who needs attention every now and then when playing. And yes, dont think I would play without it.

IRL - Justl let me tell ya!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back