• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

JUNE AWARDS SHOW!!!! (four explamation points for quadruple the fun) VOTE NOW! (1 Viewer)

Whose posts helped you out the most in June? (Multiple Choice Is Allowed)

• bah

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • .b00n.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Niskin

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • numero_uno

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • kane9

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
Hello, and welcome to the RedGuides June Awards show!

I'm (not) Pat Sajak!

Every month, we do this as one of our ways to thank our members for posting, and sharing their strategies. The best judges on the usefulness of our strategies, is you! And if you ever decide you want to write a guide, tip or strategy, it's not to late to get in on next month's contest! There are fabulous prizes involved, just look and see! So if you've posted something this month, you're going o be eligible for voting in August.

This month brings us lots of tradeskilling information, and some swell tricks. Everyone who contributed something this month, gets a free month added unto their currently active time, as well as a spiffy title, should they want it.

Contributors are posted in a very complex order averaged by number of letters in the name times the number of days in the week that they made the post on which month the contest was held divided by the phase of the sun at the time of the actual submission. Just Kidding! It's usually the number of contributions, as that's how it ends up when I write it in notepad.

Here they are!

Bah
If at first you dont succeed try again (Instance & Mentoring trick)
Creature Mastery List
Scrying Information
Harveting Information Up To T6
Pet Pull Strategy
Dupe Bug
Discovery Locations and Your AAs
Carpet Quest Exploit... and maybe more
New Broker Warning

.b00n.
Tip Of The Month: Tradeskilling
Walkthrough Of The Month June 2006

Niskin
Tradeskilling made a lil easier
EQ2 Etiquette

numero_uno
Low Level Masters

kane9

Charm Exploit

Also, thanks to everyone who answered questions in the Questions and Answers Forum this month. Even if you didn't outright start a thread, you were being helpful to the other members. I know that they really appreciate it, and so do I... that's why in addition to my undying graditude, I'm adding a free month unto the accounts of people who took time to answer the Q&A forum. If you've already gotten a lifetime membership, then you get my eternal adoration and a warm fuzzy feeling! Pretty cool huh?

- RL

JUNE AWARDS SHOW!!!! (four explamation points for quadruple the fun) VOTE NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back