• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Jigs21 Compile V6.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye. I don't know if there's much of a difference between the two, but I've heard that the Superduperreallyghettospeed crashes quite often if you go too fast. My main's a bard, so I've never tested them out.

I used the new .dll file and my link database is still doing the same thing. Any other ideas are welcome =P

i tryed item and some item you can t see link like earthshaker ) the war sword but other link seem to work

Thanks for the replies. I still have a copy of superduperetc, and since I already know how to use it, I figured I'd keep using it.

I know that warps arn't included because there unsafe atm but what makes them unsafe? What is Sony doing differently that makes them more unsafe than usual?

VillageIdiot said:
from what i hear it's some sort of packet tracking. warp = lots of packets.

so that means oldwarp = instaban

How safe is the stuff he has posted here? Could i get banned just for having them loaded or would i have to do something stupid with them to get banned?

VillageIdiot said:
from what i hear it's some sort of packet tracking. warp = lots of packets.

so that means oldwarp = instaban
yes, and its worse than that, they added some obfuscation so if its not done correctly = ban
something wrong in the packet most likely = a flag which could = a ban
I could go on :) but I think you understand what I'm getting at here.

I see and understand how these warp and piggy can cause you to be banned from the game and are pretty easill detected anymore. But i think that if ppl want to use them you should include them and if ppl are stupid enough to use them wrong and be banned from eq for cheating it was their choice to cheat and the knew the consequences. So i understand you can keep them from the compiles and help protect ppl, but if ppl want to use them you should at least offer it if they work. Just my opinion tho. Dont listen to me. lol

Its not that we're not including it, its that we haven't been able to get it to work without getting an account banned afaik. Hence why we haven't released it.

Jigs21 Compile V6.0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back