• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Jigs21 Compile V5.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still works fine for me.
My knowledge of MQ'ing is about as good as a 7 year old kid who just learned how to fire up a computer and play Starcraft within the last two weeks however. It is still something I am pulling my hair out and learning :|

You only need an updated compile when you get a new .exe from sony, this was a serverside patch for the dupe bug. All your plugins should work just as well as they did before the patch.

Hiyas Jigs, Tried running a docrack, it loads but then after maybe a few seconds i get a CTD, cant remember where i got the docrack file from but cant seem to find the one you said you uploaded on page 2. was it removed for this reason. many thanks.

Bitstormy said:
Hiyas Jigs, Tried running a docrack, it loads but then after maybe a few seconds i get a CTD, cant remember where i got the docrack file from but cant seem to find the one you said you uploaded on page 2. was it removed for this reason. many thanks.
It does seem to be gone from the first page links, and frankly I have no idea why. I'll post a copy of it here for anybody still looking for it.

Disclaimer 1: I am providing it exactly as I downloaded it from this thread a few days ago. I cannot vouch for the safety or functionality of it. I use very few of its features myself, so I haven't tested the vast majority of it.

Disclaimer 2: Moderators-- feel free to remove this if there's a problem with it being here or for any other reason. I'm not doing this to stir up any sort of trouble for anybody.

decker said:
dowongchu99 from where did you get that ??
It was posted attached to the first message in this thread for a few days but appears to be gone from it now. I have no idea why. I've seen nothing to explain that change.

I hope Jigs21 or one of the moderators will pop in to let us know what's going on with this, but for now, for anybody who wants a copy of the file I've posted it again.

Note again that all the usual disclaimers apply.

jigs prolly just forgot to put it back up *shrug* I know he's been quite busy recently.

Hey guys, I apologize sincerely for not putting that zip file back up, I was in Atlanta this past week, I thought a new exe had been posted so I took down all zip files, then found out it no new exe and forgot to add the docrack file. I readded it, and I am back so you will see me around =).

nadia69 said:
/gate i miss it for long now ) any idea on when come back in compile ? )

I cannot give an exact date but we are working on things, hopefully soon though.

Mischief said:
Plugin Request

MQ2Spawnmaster

There are many reasons this is preferred over MQ2targets, I am aware it is offered on other pay sites compiles but would like to continue to contribute my money here. Would it be possible to get this included in compiles?

I included MQ2Spawnmaster & Ini in the zip. I also included MQ2docrack.ini to the zip as well.

Thank you Jigs and Dowo, its cool that you do this stuff at all so no worries on how fast you do stuff. Im sure I speak for every one when I say your guys work is always appreciated, you should never feel under pressure from us as it takes the fun outta fun. always a red cent for you, relax and enjoy the moment hehe. Thanks Dowo for the repost of that zip also..

Just tried ezfollow and farfollow and got a CTD but for the most part the rest are loading ok. Many thanks

Jigs21 Compile V5.0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back