• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Jigs21 Compile V4.2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything has been running solid on new compile until i tried to use fellowship campfire thing. All boxes crash after about 5 min of activating camp... (just the normal camp)

Also, when I log all toons back on, everything has been rolled back about 10min on every toon... weird..

explain how you got the 10 minute rollback =)
seems like 4 of ur toons could do the fellowship thing then hand off the valuables before they crash to the 1 other non-fellowshipped toon.

Are we ever going to be able to Ghost Kill again? Thats the real question. I have decided to quit EQ after playing since 2001. I ran into a friend who hooked me up on Macro Quest and I had no idea cheating was possible until he talked to me on MSN messenger. Honestly I was already ready to quit when all the sudden TA DA the impossible was possible cheating in EQ. It gave me that excited feeling like it was long time ago. My RL friend has 6 accounts and one is a monk. We both started doing it and got 900 aa's on him it was so fun. I could give a crap if I get banned the game is played out as far as I am concerned for me anyhow. If I can't get a working Ghost kill by end of October I am done is all I can say. Heck I loved just being able to warp to whatever zone much less Ghost killing. I am just disappointed is all and am sure its super major pain in the ass to get around Sony. Well thats my 2 cents just wonder what other people think about no Ghost kill its been since February or March since we had a working Ghost kill. Oh well, no Ghost kill or warp = No more playing EQ for me. :rolleyes:

P.S. Thanks for all the trying to make it work and thanks for the time it did for me. It made the game real fun again. :rolleyes:

Jigs21 Compile V4.2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back