• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Jigs21 Compile V3.1 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some plugins aren't loading for me (granted i'm very new at this).

For example MQ2Size.

I follow all of the instructions and get the "Plugin 'MQ2Size' could not be loaded." message.

Any ideas why this might happen with this plugin as well as others? I have some other plugins already working so i'm not sure what's up with these ones. I know some of the riskier ones aren't working at all right now, but MQ2Size isn't listed as one of those.

Jigs21 said:
Currently Known Issues:
MQ2Size
MQ2PreventSpeed
MQ2Targets

The above plugins, are known issues that are being worked on. I will update the compile once they have been fixed. Please let me know if you have any other issues.

You should read the very first post =).

Re: Jigs21 Compile V3.0

select said:
disable docrack. it ads extra lag and problems. i had to disable it and now im fine.

Now it's working. Wasn't enough to 'unload' docrack. I've removed the docrack.dll and the docrack.ini from the MQ2 folder and now it runs like a charm on the 5th hour. Guess there's some issues to work on with docrack :)

Thank you all for the prompt replies!

hI Just been trying to use the docrack follow pc using a hotkey as /follow and i keep getting CTD's, apart from not using it any ideas or known issues please.

You rock sir!

There is a problem with MQ2Cast..at least I think there is...

/mem "spellname" gem# ...this doesn't work. You get this error.

[19921]MQ2Cast [memorize]: Aborting!

However MQ2 only tried for a very short split second. If you unload the plugin and just regular MQ to /mem, it memorizes fine. Before your 3.1 compile, both didn't work so I assume something is wrong with just MQ2Cast now.

Jigs21 Compile V3.1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back