• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Iterate EQBC (or Dannet?) Members (1 Viewer)

knave23

Cookie Champion 2022
RedCents
1,835¢
I was wondering if there was a way to have one toon iterate over all the members online in EQBC and do a command? Specifically I'd like to invite them all to a group. I know I could build configs or hotkeys for this if it's a static group, but since the characters could change this won't always work. Is this a thing? Note this is *not* solved by /bca <blah> as far as I'm aware. Currently I just /invite <name> 5 times from my driver and then /bca //invite, but was hoping to get that 5 times down to 1. I searched here and skimmed through dannet and eqbc wikis but didn't see anything.

Alternatively, I'm super open to thinking outside the bun if anyone knows any invite tricks lol

Thanks Roun! I'm guessing DanNet.Peers is similar to /bccmd names where it outputs the names of everyone connected? This is like the first step of what I had in mind I think.

Make Crew looks like something I'll check out though and will probably get me most of the way since it has a GUI. I figured this was a longshot since A) I can't think of any other use case other than invites and B) it probably lends itself more to a Lua than plugin functionality but figured I'd ask the experts.

Question - Iterate EQBC (or Dannet?) Members

Users who are viewing this thread

Back