• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Item Tooltip/compare (1 Viewer)

Frimp

RedCents
461¢
I was thinking it would be helpful to have a plugin, where if an item drops I can inspect it, and it would tell me which of my toons would be the best candidate for the item. Like top 5 or however many thats specified.... against what they are already wearing.

There was a addon for world of warcraft that was sorta like what im looking for, like in a raid, if an item dropped and someone looted it, a message would go in raidchat and say "thats a better upgrade for soandso", and sometimes people would swap it... but instead this is just for me so I can find where items need to go, faster, and not spend like 20 minutes looking thru all my alts and comparing.

Does anything like this already exist, or can someone make it?

A while back there was an effort with MQ2GearScore to score your gear so that you could determine what was an upgrade.

If you were to get that all setup then doing something like this is fairly simple since you'd just keep track of what each character had in each slot and what the relevant gear score was.

I'd like to do something like this as well, but I haven't sat down to work out the relevant gear scores.

Request - Item Tooltip/compare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back